What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Star

70s_PotHead

Looks like the cold weather is playing a part in throwing some color your way :yummy:

70s

G

hello doobie :joint:
WOOOOW it seems i'm always saying that when i reply to ANY of your post my friend....you have been growing like this sence the first day we met, but i must say i'm with T those colors you pulling from that strain are impreesive to say the least!!!!!!!!!!!!.and that main cola is going to be huge and yield plenty :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: ..........
awesome as always bro :wave:

G

Nice Job /

Some I finished earlier this year / - for me; not a real stimulating psychoactive mind high - but very strong with good flavor / that combined with an easy grow & good yield makes SS a winner in my book

DankBank

Doobie Doo said:
Hehe "go on the hunt"! That is exactly what my tactic with these sensi star was going to be, DankBank. I'll keep the best of this grow...order a pack o beans, weed em out, keep the best...order.. and on till I have the kindest of the kind. From what I've seen of the Sensi Star I have a fairly common bunch of plants. I know there's some special gems in there to be found....not a bad hobby finding them :wink:
Here's a couple bud shots

An my little hydro hedge.

The "hunt" is always much fun.. that's for sure, Doob. Another thing I just noticed is that you're using GH FN .... there's a lot to be said for that stuff as well. Lot's of people think it's "old school"... as in old news and out of date.
What they don't realize is that FN 1 part is a new product, and it's superb. You know this, of course. But lot's of others don't.
An interesting test:
Hold a 1 litre container of GH FN in one hand, and 1 litre of any competitor in the other. GH FN will weigh about 2-3 times as much - because it's so densely packed with rich goodies. And the smell... mmmmm! Almost makes you wanna taste it! :)
take care,
db

Nebula

G

great grow man killer looking plants cant wait to see her finish man some nice colors i guess being in a colder place has it s benefits huh...

70s_PotHead

Oh my is right.... looking mighty tasty :yummy: so how long till you chop, there looking close.
Have a great new year my friend :friends:

70s :joint:

G

70s_PotHead said:
Oh my is right.... looking mighty tasty :yummy: so how long till you chop, there looking close.
Have a great new year my friend :friends:

I've chopped a few already, small yeild, tasty, KNOCKOUT smoke.

70s_PotHead

Doobie dude you have hair in your bud :pointlaug check your last 2 pix.
Na really dude it does looks tasty indeed :yummy:

G

look slike a cat hair.. you playing with felines again... good spot 70's

G

ohly shit man i seen some sensi star but dam that is by far the best congrats my friend i'll have my eye on your grows for sure keep up the god work bud as allways

see ya soon

Latest posts

Latest posts