What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Star

G

G-day! I've got some Sensi Star pics for ya. Paradise seeds, grown in Ocean Forest soil with Gh FloraNova series, veg and bloom.

Day.....I dunno....your guess is as good as mine....they're done when they're done, eh? Hehe, here they are

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

grown in Ocean Forest soil

Doobie dude, I think these are the 1st soil pix I've seen from you in like 2 years :yoinks: I assume you got klones in the buckets going :chin:

Nice and frosty, the kola is that 1st pic is too sweet. :yummy:

keep the updates coming, i'm sure you love practicing with you new cam :lurk:

70s :wave:

G

Day.....I dunno....your guess is as good as mine....they're done when they're done, eh?
hehe same exact way here..

keep up the terrific grow pics, lovin the look of that sensi star more and more every day
would love to give it a try! if your grow turns out like i think it will, your chop-shots may pursuay me to finally start searchin for some sensistar genes!

enjoy growing those babys they look liek lots of fun

be well
:bongsmi:
cj

G

Yup 70s!!!! D-D-D-D-Dirt!!!!!! D-D-D-Did I stutter :wink: I'm a dirt farmer this month, lol! Nice change of pace (instead of a change of resevoir, eh?) But.... Yeah, got the clones in d' bucket. Four of 'em ...almost bigger than their respective mothers too....

Cap'n Jack - I can't keep track, ya know. Some guys have got it down to a science. Each strain has an exact # of days. For me, the day it looks done it's done. I CAN'T remember when I started it (was that me?) and if I DID start it I damn sure didn't have a certain day in mind to harvest, lol. I do suggest this strain though...nothing but joy here. Stick around! Everyone welcome.

Taks... you too. It's gettin' better and better!

:yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks:

Last edited:
G

yo man them are some nice a$$ pics my bud just harvested his and wow an awsome buzz for sure!!!! :bat: keep up the good work man look forward to hearing from you soon as allways

see ya soon

DankBank

Paradise & Dirt

Paradise & Dirt

Kudos, Doobie.
Hydro buds provide some insane viewing pleasure.... we all know this.
But I still love the look of sweet leaves grown in good 'ol dirt. I've played with
both, and while the clear advantages of hydro are well known, I keep the largest
place in my heart for the au natural soil grow and it's pure beauty.
And then there's the Paradise thing... can't say enough good about 'em.
They're completely under-rated!
A few of their strains have such amazing phenos floatin' within that they're worth holding a spot in your garden 4ever. There's just no way to argue these facts, unless of course you've never seen/smoked Nebula or Sensi Star. Personally, I'm the Nebula fan. But that isn't to say your Sensi
doesn't look amazing!

Can't wait to see your finished pics!! Keep 'em coming. :woohoo:
db

Last edited:
G

DankBank, Thanks for stopping by and bringing that beautiful specimen with you. I find myself astounded by these plants everytime I look at 'em. They just get better. (and no matter how hard I've tried....no screw ups yet, lol). I do believe I will order paradise seeds products again for sure. Perhaps some Nebula!

70's .....***doobie bows low*** Thank you Grand Master! Soil has been my nemesis, but this time I'm skating by somehow.

Dezylu, I can tell you I am anxious to 'test' myself against this strain.....lock myself in a room with some and see if i come out standing or crawling, hehe. I'm betting on a slow crawl.

Last edited:
G

Beautyful SS pics Doobie. That first one is a classic. Apreciate your sharing the funk.

DankBank

Doobie,
YES... order Nebula. I am not affiliated with them (Paradise) in any way... don't even know 'em. But I will personally guarantee that You'll love Nebula as much as (probably MORE) than Sensi.
The only difference is that with Nebula you're going to have to go on a hunt. As the story goes, there are lot's of nice phenos... but here and there comes the MONSTER - Sat dom and so white you'd swear it's ready to chop after 12/12 for 30 days. Colas as long as half your arm. I'm not kidding bro... to be safe, I'd recommend getting two packs to make sure you find one of those psycho females.
Your plants are SOOOOOOO frosty and healthy - you've got an amazing pheno there and you're treating her so well that well, how could she NOT be incredible when done?
Anyhow... I think if you love Sensi that you'll love Nebula even more. Just grow out a FEW females before you decide you've got "the one"... because their average Nebula pheno looks killer - & it's schwag compared to the "special" ones that pop up here & there.
I was lucky - buddy gave me 5 beans. I only popped 2. 1 female, 1 male.
Killed the male... next thing I know I've got smoke that looks so good in the bag people's jaws dropped clean open when I showed them my med's. It was a proud moment :)
A lot like the pride you are feeling right now, because everyone seems to be more than happy to explain when they see your pics here that you're playin' games with a really special girl right now lol. I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that Paradise's headquarters is located in Trichome City.
take care
db

Last edited:
G

Hehe "go on the hunt"! That is exactly what my tactic with these sensi star was going to be, DankBank. I'll keep the best of this grow...order a pack o beans, weed em out, keep the best...order.. and on till I have the kindest of the kind. From what I've seen of the Sensi Star I have a fairly common bunch of plants. I know there's some special gems in there to be found....not a bad hobby finding them :wink:
Here's a couple bud shots

An my little hydro hedge.

Bigmone357

Nice senistar! u did a nice job your gonna love it ,it really helps me sleep well enjoy :wink::wave:

Last edited:
G

Thanks Bigmone! I have sleep cycle problems so I hope you're right. Fucking insomnia sucks!

70s_PotHead

Doobie Doo said:
Thanks Bigmone! I have sleep cycle problems so I hope you're right. Fucking insomnia sucks!

yea you need some sleep you grumpy old fart you :moon:

naw really dude those stars are looking frosty and i've seen enough of your grows to know that hedge will get completly out of hand real sone :yoinks:

70s :joint:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:yoinks: at it again :wave: as alway's just beautifull.I did Sensi Star last run ended up with 5 males :confused: unreal.But one went to good use :chin: might just have something you'll like i'll be in touch handsome :wave: :friends: :wink: .

Latest posts

Latest posts