What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Star from Paradise Seeds

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Time2Unite said:
damn me! i was just gonna order some and seen seedbo is out!! why is it everytime i look at strains for months they are there and then the day i'm gonna order they are gone? bluemoons, lui, sensi star, ect....almost everytime lol

That happend with me when I was going to order Master Low. I was debating for about 2 weeks. Then I finally decided to and they was sold out. I was pissed.

Guest423

Veteran
i feel your pain, it's happened to me atleast 5-6 times now lol....there is some killer pics and reports of sensi star in this thread that finally made me want to give it a shot now they were gone, well atleast yesterday they were.

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
got one sensi star growing now. grown from seed,
never had it before, sure do smells lemonny,hehe
i think i will like it

664IMG_9511.jpg

664IMG_9515.jpg

664IMG_9517.jpg

peace

B

berryhill

Thanx Hotcargo, I've been wanting too see a Sensi Star gro/Report and I was blown away with yours. I have 10 Sensi Stars/Paradise, Feminized seedlings running now. There 18 days old and looking well. Allso Im all organic, 3x1000watts, with co2 and very excited after seeing your gro show.Thanx again, more updates later.

B

berryhill

Big time thanx Sunnyside, Im higher than I thought, jeez, yor thread dude, my bad.

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
I'm growing DP Hempstar (NL#5 X Haze) is this the same cross as Sensi Star?
It looks somewhat similar, and carries the same characteristics.

Everythings sounds just as I explain Hempstar. Very medicinal.

Short nice plants with good yield.

Can't wait for my next batch.

Maybe I should order some Sensi Star and do a comparison.

Guvnor

Nice girl you got there Hot Cargo- I think you'll be quite happy with her, i love the stone this girl gives and oh that smell. Lemon and petrol all day :D

Just threw one of these into flower few days back off me S.S Mom, I'll get some shots up when the fun starts.

All The Best
Guv'nor :joint:

B

berryhill

Hotcargo, how high did you veg yours before flower? I have 3 out of 10 that are twice as high as the rest, maybe sativa lienage, will see.

Shipperke- I too would love some pedigree info.

TML16- I don't think there is any haze in SS. No haze smell, the high doesn't seem hazey at all to me and I don't think they would have crossed SS with Haze (for Nebula, or so I hear) if it was already a Haze cross. I however would not be at all surprised to find that some amount of NL was used to create SS because of the taste and bud structure.

Berryhill- The sativa pheno has noticeably lighter green leaves than the others. It can be differentiated from the more indica plants within a couple weeks of veg if not sooner.

-Whisper

hlcn4462

SS= afghan x cali sativa, mostly afghan, prob 3 to 1...bought a pack off HS's euro site 2 years ago, pretty good stuff, 8 out of 10 for stone, couchlocker,heavy indica looking plants, all of them... 1 hit quit? No way...

Nice report Sunny!

Nice report Sunny!

Been smoking the Sensi star for about a month now. Gotta love it. Agree that it's no 1 hitter quitter but maybe that's hust my growing or the pheno...

just got a few buds left! :yoinks:

doobie! :joint:

hlcn4462

isn't Durga Mata a super shiva bx?- I love the sound of the genetics- I'm gonna try that someday- someday soon- got pretty good feedback on overgrow- an 8, 2 9s for potency I recall... good luck

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
www.seedboutique.com the bay doesnt have itup yet.

www.seedboutique.com the bay doesnt have itup yet.

This is a cross of two super Shivas, selected for their resin content. The girl is mind blowing but nevertheless tasteful and she is easy to grow. A plant to get familiar with the world of cannabis.
$37 a pack sweet
Breeder : Paradise Seeds
Flowering Time : 50-55
Environment : Indoor
Origin : Holland
Seeds Per Pack : 10
e6e5e4d13497d6b2e48e9c646c5b0afa.jpg

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
how is it the same $ at the auction site. lol Silly gypsy wheres the deals

how is it the same $ at the auction site. lol Silly gypsy wheres the deals

Seller Information Seedbay
Auction ID: 456
Listed in Category: Main > Seeds > Paradise
Auction Type: standard
Preview Until: Jul 31, 2006 11:11 PM
Auction Start: Jul 31, 2006 11:11 PM
Auction End: Aug 21, 2006 11:11 PM
Time Remaining:
2 weeks, 6 days
High Bidder: Private

# of Bids: no bids
Quantity: 1

Buy Now Price: $ 37 USDlink

hlcn4462

yeah that's a cool pic...just curious about shiva- don't quote me on this, but read once its an afghan relative w/ a spacey header...now I hear super shiva, bx, and 37$... COOL...I was gonna order a pretty pricey strain from seedboo, so I might as well just add that 37$ to it, may get a better freebie, too...

Latest posts

Latest posts