What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sensi star (circa 2007) f2s

G

gloryoskie

For male selection, I went with the one with strong growth, tight 'nodes and the cleanest smell.

NYCD x Sensi Star male crossed with sam's thunk.

How's your gear shaping up?

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
make some select f3s and send them in for the server fund ,that a good year for sensi star and many would luv them,thanks

seeds ...

seeds ...

gloryoskie: They are going well thanks :)

wantaknow:
Yesca73:
ElfstoneStrider:

Breeding f3's
Ok guys you have twisted my wrist. I have already chopped 5 males, but I have kept the nicest regular ss male and also the cool red ss male. I will post pictures of the boys soon. I will put the best of the five girls in with the 2 studs for open pollination.

Then I will send the seeds in to the server fund.

Can someone please pm me and direct me on how to send them in to the server fund :tiphat:

skype: I took a small sample to test and it is 'knock-out killer smoke' I'm super happy with the the quality.

I never heard back about how to donate seeds, so I just polinated a few lower buds for my own collection so I have some seeds for the next grow.

Husky Jackal: Thanks I will post some more photos later.

Carraxe

Veteran

Hi Octopus
Your girls look great. How do them smell?
Did you harvest them?

Did you find differences between the females? AFAIK the offspring from a F2 should show some of them, in case the original F1 was a hybrid. It might be noticeable in smell and/or effect.

I think that, since Sensi Star is a hybrid made from indicas, the scope of possibilities is not that wide. Did you get a quite homogeneous F2?

I'm going to grow some F2 from Serious Seeds AK-47, but I expect much variation in F2 since AK-47 F1 is made from very different strains.

Peace and plants

Latest posts

Latest posts