What's new

sensi seeds ~ hashplant

S

stickyicky009

2_zpsc34a9df7.png

1_zps2cd1a01b.png

tact1

has anyone experienced a red stem/branch pheno in the sensi seeds hashplant(not a defiency)?

Yup. I ran 13 seeds, kept one pheno which was the most vigorous and robust female during veg/flower, and the most sugared of the females I grew out. It gets red stem/branches, sometimes the entire stalk. Not a deficiency, excellent smoke, above-average yield, average flowering time (not that 40 day shit they say more like 60~ days at least, then I throw them in the dark for a few days) the only downside is the extreme amount of leaves. Many are sugared pretty well and good, I suppose be good to make hash, but makes for kinda *ugly* weed unless you prune the absolute shit out of the leaves.

I have been growing out this pheno for a couple years almost now and it really is a heavy hitter. I have grown alongside if serious seeds happiness, serious 6, a gang of cali connection free single beans from attitude and some dna genetics la conf, and kushberry. The hashplant is nearly as sweet with its delicate berry tones as the kushberry and happiness, but it hit way way harder. Not that I always want to hit the strain that hits me the hardest, like couch lock all day, but you will definitely find yourself reaching for those stronger strains towards night when I can actually smoke. As a result, I tend to smoke hashplant more than everything I have grown out, except kali mist.

I have gg4, gsc, snowcap, and hashplant running now. I cant bear to part with it and am going to pass on running kkscough and cherry pie in the future just to keep it in the mix.

I am curious to see what the absolute best bean phenos people have running look like. I will get up some pics, actually I can't I don't have enough posts.

tact1

For some reason I was not able to embed the image with the post tools, which is what my quoted post with blank spots was. I don't think I am supposed to be posting links either hmm, my bad.

tact1

First run of the gg4, gsc and snowcap are going now @ 5-6 weeks flower, I will get those pics as I move towards harvest in 4-5 weeks. The gg4 and GSC are brilliant with sparkles and so much potential, I am excited.

pegasus

Had a good cut of Sensis Hashplant nearly 10 years ago. Stocky short and beatiful dark green plant. Big yielder and was ready on 56-58 days of flowering. Hashy earthy smell and taste maybe hint of floral or fruity aroma. Enjoyed many years and rpunds with this one but lost it. Way overpriced seeds and dont know about phenos because had it as a cut.