What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Senegal

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
hello Organik,

thx for share

the Senegalese is a very interesting strain with a rather important diversity but of good possibility, the line sold comes from a consanguinous work of the best strain
some individual are rather fast 14/16 weeks, these are very interesting

we collected a lot of seeds and different lines of Senegalese, I still have a lot of direct provenance

happy to see that some growers grow and crosses senegal ;)

best vibes

C

Columbo1

CG 1972

CG 1972

hello Organik,

thx for share

the Senegalese is a very interesting strain with a rather important diversity but of good possibility, the line sold comes from a consanguinous work of the best strain
some individual are rather fast 14/16 weeks, these are very interesting

we collected a lot of seeds and different lines of Senegalese, I still have a lot of direct provenance

happy to see that some growers grow and crosses senegal ;)

best vibes

Hey sorry to bother you JGL. Just wondering if there are any plans to re-stock the Colombian Gold circa 1972 via USC anytime soon?

Also I'd love to hear the provedence about that one if you don't mind sharing (maybe another thread or pm)

Nice work on the Senegal too fellas! Both look very tasty :)

What was she hybridised with Organik? Other Senegalese types or something different? Leaves look a lot less narrow than Truhan's. Do you grow indoors under LED?

Peace

Col.

Latest posts

Latest posts