What's new

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

master shake

Hang in there brother, things will be better. Should have some treats in a month or month.5. Let me know if there's anything I can do in the meantime.

Stay strong man

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Happy Friday, I hope it's totally pain free and healing energy is working through your body. Agape' shower you in a storm flowing with pure love my friend. Have a great day Moth :)

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
have a great weekend Moth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You have earned it..:wave:
always remember, and never forget... if there is anything I can do to help just let me know...

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Have the best day you possibly can... make it great! May it be pain free and loaded with good energy and smiles abound. Agape' all over you Moth, everywhere you go :ying:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Hey there Moth,

friendsarestars.gif

Across all the miles you're lighting my way with your glow buddy. Wishing I was there with you sharing in your joys, alleviating your fears, and crying with you when you need to. Had a good cry with you the other day. It sure was nice to hear from you. Give that Angel of yours a big old hug from me and the Mrs, and I've got one here especially for you too. I've got that picture of you and your Angel as my wallpaper on my phone now so that anytime I pull out my phone I get to think of you. You know Moth precious things are far and few. That must be why there is only one of you. Love you bro.

Hope things go well with the new oncologist today.

Praying for you constantly my friend, and still looking forward to those better days ahead. Got my fishing poles ready Moth.

Peace, love, strength, clarity of thought, and a renewed sense of hope I pray for you today.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

hiker

Moth, hope that you had a really nice Father's Day. Wishing, praying and hoping that everything goes well for you today. Good luck and take care. Your friend Hiker:ying:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Positive vibes and well wishes from a complete stranger...hope you feel better man, peace n puffs

been following this thread moth and my thoughts are the same as above.. heres wishing you and your family very good vibes:comfort:.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
What a wonderful man GL is... special, just like you Moth. My love, prayers and warm energy is yours brother. I love you. z

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Star%20Light%20Star%20Bright.jpg_thumb.jpg

Star light, Star bright,
First star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have this wish I wish tonight.

Sending all my wishes to you today Moth. Wishes of healing, wishes of love, wishes of friendship, and wishes of joy. All these wishes and more for you Moth.

Wishing you the world.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts