What's new

Selling clones on Craigslist? Not a great idea!

patches

well that is really sad, not what prop 215 intended, originally in the beginning if you had a card you could walk down the street blazing, and could put weed into bonds at a certain bank in Oakland.

Ive bought, sold, traded tons of clones,seeds,quip on CL in SF. met some cool peeps too..

got some excellent genetics through there.

I would get all kinds of emails claiming to be from the sheriffs office or whatever but they were from accounts like gmail or something so I told them to eat shit...

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think its funny alot of people on CL personals are looking for Tina hahaha

meth heads reaching out to other meth heads is classic

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
that is called stupid dumb tard ass greedy fux... Better them than us yea.. We all need more fux like them keep po po on their trail.. keep em coming lmfao..

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
O shit... ummm...yea.... so anyone know how to take down craigslist ads.... ?

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've gotten bugs from every dispensary clone that I've bought.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Craigslist has always been good to me. Met some one my best connects on CL. I understand that maybe i'm just lucky. At this point i dont have to use it anymore but i have founds ins and outs on there.

...just make sure you have a burner (phone, not gun) and dont take your own car. Better yet, get there early, park somewhere and walk.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
I bought six clones on craigslist. The "clone dude" was super nice and was very professional. God those carnivorous pigs eating there bacon have nothing better to do... fatasses.