What's new

Selling clones on Craigslist? Not a great idea!

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
careful with thoes craigslist ads......

On Tuesday March 23rd and Tuesday March 30th, 2010, Santa Barbara County Sheriff Narcotics Detectives concluded investigations into suspected illegal marijuana cultivators and marijuana traffickers operating through the website "Craigslist" within the cities of Santa Barbara, Goleta and Carpinteria.

Sheriff's Narcotics Detectives contacted the first suspect, &^%$ of Santa Barbara through his "Craigslist" posting in which he was selling active marijuana "clone" plants. A marijuana "clone" plant is a rooted clipping that is taken from a "mother" or female cannabis plant that typically exhibits qualities such as fast growth, high potency and mold/pest resistance. Typically, multiple clippings are removed from the "mother" plant and the grower places the clippings into a rooting system and begins to grow them. The growing continues until he/she harvests the "clones" which have become full plants and yield marijuana "buds".

During the investigation detectives gathered enough evidence to arrest (the suspect) and serve a search warrant at his residence... At that residence, detectives located over 100 active marijuana plants, 2 lbs of processed marijuana and over $8,000 cash.

Additional information obtained at the residence indicated that (the suspect) had another residence in Mendocino County. An additional search warrant was issued and served at the residence in Willits, CA by the County of Mendocino Marijuana Eradication Team (COMMET). Over 65 active marijuana plants and $1,500 in cash was seized at that location.
Read the full story here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vermonster

yes you can stiill aquire a drug addicted teenage girl anyday for an hour or two....but we are safe from clone husslers at least! fwwwwww

M

m00nchild

Seriously, though, what a bunch of dumbasses, selling clones through craigslist, and then having over 100 plants that you are leading the cops to. Over 100 plants, forget about Cali being a quasi-legal state. It's a fed matter now.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
stay the F away from craigslist and other of those websites...shits hot right now...pisses me off that police departments even have money to investigate that petty shit.

D

DMXAK47

im suprised that his ad stayed up long enough for the cops to see it. i never see these ads last that long becouse poeple flag them.

SunTzu

Ah....I want to post an add on Craigslist...maybe something like this:

Looking for illegal narcotics for buy or trade for weed please contact me at NYPD any precint. I will be in blue dumbass!

russjcan

stockton ca craigslist has buds and clones almost daily under for sale>beauty and health,
delivery services and prices a lot cheaper then dispensery here in town.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bet you could sell human clones on craigs list and they wouldnt stop you..... but everybody watch out before "the big bad plant clones that have been harmless for 50 thousand years but are now some how harmful" gets you. .... oh gad

ecxtky

Ha Ha! those cops must've been looking at the adult section on craiglist and just happen to stumble on the mj clones.
Seriously, thank you assholes! for you are the reason why people keep treating cannabis as some dangerous low life drug.
Anyone that bought this clones is an idiot and I hope you get caught too.
Don't this people know the limits of our medical cannabis laws?
Read please read.

T

Teeg420

dude screw that i sell plenty of clones on craigslist all day lol!

BTW that was in Santa Barbara might as well be in San Diego.

Ha Ha! those cops must've been looking at the adult section on craiglist and just happen to stumble on the mj clones.
Seriously, thank you assholes! for you are the reason why people keep treating cannabis as some dangerous low life drug.
Anyone that bought this clones is an idiot and I hope you get caught too.
Don't this people know the limits of our medical cannabis laws?
Read please read.

I agree the dude wasn't to bright, but wishing people get arrested for buying clones is Very bad form bro, no?
And I believe the reason why people treat cannabis as some dangerous low life drug, is because of the laws, not because some dude sold a clone...
Cannabis does not make us criminals, The law does.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
At least I can still get hookers!
Otherwise what good would Craigslist be to me?

Latest posts

Latest posts