What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeking Critique on Vert Colosseum SOG concept.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
7 weeks and we might have 3 legal states and a couple more med states, throw that shit into flower asap homie, kiss ass for 9 weeks.... good luck!

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
Ya bro, the time is now!!

Rbdf is happily married to a cute blonde 10 years younger than he.

With that said, my IC mag brothas; I'd creat heathy mothers for all strains I wanna bring to the west coast. Strong, bonsai style mini-mothers for the uhaul drive.

I am extremely sorry to here that the relationship is pretty much over, but all YOU have to do is turn an obvious NEGATIVE into a possible POSITIVE. Planning the trip over the next few months will be tremendously helpful, because it will take your mind off the(if any) stresses about the break up, and the uncertainty about you future without her.

Before you know it Anti, you'll be selling all the shit you don't want to bring with you, and
Driving out to the west coast to start a new life, the life you deserve.

This is the kind of shit that will change your life forever. Go for it!

Rbdf

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry I am late I /voted for you 100grams...also sorry bout the relationship..ughhh bad timing!

G

greenmatter

but what is going to happen to the disco ball? does she want custody?

on a serious note ......

sorry to hear about your troubles man. a med state might be something t be thinking about, less to worry about down the road.

roll with the punches man!

Greenheart

Veteran
Having thought about similar options myself 9 months ago. My biggest concerns upon relocation were meeting a new trusted innercircle, the 3 months of restart time, and finding a new residence as well suited as my current one.

In the end I pay the bills. After 3 months of not finding employment and sleeping on friends couches she came back much more content with our living situation and is alot more helpful about everything. So I get to kick myself for losing control and composting all the genetics I had aquired. Hindsight is clear and I now see the value of keeping a male cut or 3 in the clone tank to play with on occasion. Just call me Chuck I guess. :biggrin:

If you decide to U-Haul it perhaps a few 3"-5" rooted clones could survive the trip in a paper bag or cardboard box. If needed they could be consumed rather quickly so long as you do not have to dig for them. For smooth sailing remember to buckle up, go the speed limit, check all your lights, and use the damn blinker!

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Relationship has soured. Tried to save it. Not happening. Problem is, I just sank everything I had into the room rebuild. Now I gotta figure out what to do with all my stuff and what to do next.

I'll start a new thread as soon as I find a place to go.

Sitting at the bottom of the well, looking up at a dark and angry sky. Might as well start climbing out.

D

DHF

Stay strong and handle your business.........I saw this comin Bro.......

Hope yas make it out without gettin LEO involved........She has power over you my buddy.......

Cut your losses and get the fuck somewhere she can`t find you , but stay clean and don`t start back growin till you`re safe from the hell of a woman scorned , cuz she can snitch you out at any time she sees fit.......

Good luck and stay safe....DHF.....:ying:.......

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Keep your chin up Anti mate, there is light at the end of this tunnel and you'll get there bruz :gday:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Been through some similar shit not so long ago, keep on point and as DHF says get somewhere new to start back up.

Dark Knight Rises. you can too.

rbdf

sending good vibes your way bro! I love that :)

Greenheart

Veteran
May the wind lift thy mighty wings far from the numbing void to land you in a safe nest of new life with the wisdom gained from loss.

sp3ncer

Sitting at the bottom of the well, looking up at a dark and angry sky. Might as well start climbing out.

This was the reason i started to grow.

From time to time we all fall but what makes you someone is the capability to get up. I've understand that you've been unemployed for some time. This means that being a broke ass for a while does not matter as long as you have the space, electricity and nutrients/gear you need. Handle it.

...and if you feel sad at any given moment read this: It is a lot harder to fall from everything you want to nothing at all. At least you've still got something.

Peace!

just curious... i started 11 serious ak47 beans sept 1 looking for some moms. go them under a 4' 8 bulb panel and another 4' 2 bulb. temps 76-80 with 70% humidity +-5%. just checked on them and one was popping male parts. none had opened but there were small clusters on most tops. they have been on 24hr light schedule the entire time. the others all have pistols at the nodes.

is this common for males?

catalyte

Veteran
damn, shitty to hear your living situation is' not working...all the best in setting up an new spot! :yes:

usually for the better... change is good... :yes:

forkup

Sorry to hear about your female troubles. I just got out of that situation myself. We split 2 months back and fortunately I haven't heard from her since :) You still have your God given talents and we can see you're a smart cookie. As others have said this is a chance at new life, make the best of it.

gtgio

Best of luck Anti. I just spent the better part of my evening (well into the morning) digging through your threads chronologically. Lots of ideas are flowing (as always when I read your stuff), so thanks again.

I hope everything works out and that you get back on your feet soon.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Thanks to everyone who stopped by in my absence

Thanks to everyone who stopped by in my absence

Thanks everybody for the kind words!

I have been keeping a low profile since almost all of my stuff is in storage and I am currently crashing on a friend's couch.

As soon as I find a suitable place (been looking every day) I will fire up my new thread.

I'm currently planning to build some slanted racks with dutch leach trays for easy drainage and setting up two rooms with 600w HPS stacked above 400w CMH in each.

After a few harvests, I will probably add another 600w to each room.

New thread will come as soon as I get a new place. No idea how long that process will take, but I have some promising leads, so maybe with a little love from the Canna Gods I will be in a new spot soon.

Much love to all who have shown support in this emotionally difficult time.

I don't hate my ex. She's not evil. She's not out to wreck my life or turn me in to the cops. It just didn't work for us and that's always sad.

Good thing I pick 'em well enough not to have them go completely psycho on me when things end. Or maybe i'm just "lucky" so far.

just curious... i started 11 serious ak47 beans sept 1 looking for some moms. go them under a 4' 8 bulb panel and another 4' 2 bulb. temps 76-80 with 70% humidity +-5%. just checked on them and one was popping male parts. none had opened but there were small clusters on most tops. they have been on 24hr light schedule the entire time. the others all have pistols at the nodes.

is this common for males?

I couldn't tell ya, bro. I haven't had a male AK in like... 4 years. I've kept one single female AK47 alive for about 3-4 years now. When she gets too crazy or overgrown, I take some clones and let the mama go. She's been stressed six ways from sunday and she's always stayed faithful.