What's new

Seeds of Africa seedbank???

idiit

Veteran
nice Durban getmo. I did not get that nice looking of a pheno. I hope she's great. would be great for you and help authenticate soa.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yeah, hope she finishes here. Ima take a few cuts n run one from rooted to flower inside n see wut it do to me thinks.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I asked the owner or whoever answered my email about what strain would be more visual and psychedelic and he said 'just for education not to smoke' or some such bs.

Anyone have knowledge of such a strain, also a calming type strain would be good too.

idiit

Veteran
Yeah, hope she finishes here.

from my Durban soa run I would guess late November.

mine was very hardy to cold.

take several cuts. I had a hard time getting outdoor cuts to survive indoor rooting stage.

you'll be bringing in outdoor bugs and unless you've handled this problem you may well regret it.

I use raid flea killer + ( amazon). it's pyrethrins . everyone loves to hate raid for good reason I suppose but this shit works. I've used it for 25 years. kills every bug I could drag indoors. :)

Grew three Durban Magic last year in a greenhouse , they were massive , purple and very late December 2 nd they were picked and survived 28 degree temperatures .

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

U might gotta cock ya head to the left....

idiit

Veteran
Grew three Durban Magic last year in a greenhouse , they were massive , purple and very late December 2 nd they were picked and survived 28 degree temperatures .
I had a gorgeous Durban soa that wasn't done by nov. 15. leo got it.

how was that smoke bigmotaman? just picked up some of kaiki's Durban. still got some soa Durban beans.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I'm very interested to see how CBG's Durban looks against your keeper SOA Durban, idiit.
Nice score.

Durban is ok but I needed to do a better job drying , it has a hash and berry taste , I am 68 when someone younger like my roommates help I will post a picture , they totally looked like purple Thai the Thai / Oaxacan dj short cross from the 80 s you should get massive stash from this plant but not again it takes too long

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I asked the owner or whoever answered my email about what strain would be more visual and psychedelic and he said 'just for education not to smoke' or some such bs.

Anyone have knowledge of such a strain, also a calming type strain would be good too.

Gonna run this thru again just in case. Anything special among these strains?

thejact55

They are priced fairly reasonable. I think I paid like 40-60 buck range on seedsman.
That being said they are no longer available on that site. Anyone know why?

corky1968

Veteran
I have a pack of African Seeds - Malawi Gold that was sent to me as a freebie in 2008.

Probably to old to germinate. I'll try next year and see what happens.

Not sure if it's the same seed bank as Seeds of Africa

thejact55

Seeds of Africa is different from african seeds. The latter being a superior brand imo, purely from what I've read and seen. I am not 100 percent sure but don't think they are still around. Really want their ethiopia highland though.

I'd try and pop em. I have popped beans around that old with some sucess.

Coughie

Ethiopian Highland... same 'source' that ACE seems to be working with, possibly?

I hope they pop for you corky, I have some GN Nepali that are supposedly from the 06-08 era too.. Not african, but old - I'll be trying to pop them soon-ish.

Might be worth asking J Trich of Seedsman here, why no more SoA - would be nice to get some 'untamed' African genetics..

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
The smells on this durban are insane... Sweet cinnamon roll n clove. If this plant doesnt finish outside definitely will run it again indoors...

thejact55

"Might be worth asking J Trich of Seedsman here, why no more SoA - would be nice to get some 'untamed' African genetics..[/QUOTE]

Have you looked into tropical seeds senegal or zambian.? Think those are the closest currently for untamed. I have 10 senegal that are a few weeks old, but not far enough along to give any review.

Latest posts

Latest posts