What's new

Seeds in Oz

Noneinone

I'm waiting on Seedboutique.

So far everything has been great, updates via e-mail all the way, order shipped in full and on its way as of a couple days ago.

What a stressful time though the waiting is. Three or four or five years ago (kinda hazy time) I went with the Dr and got one out of three packages. Back when they used those CD things. Hoping and praying for better luck with SB, being sober for two years has been a drag. Will update on how it goes.

Cabri

So you wanna be a Gypsy, cmon now!

So you wanna be a Gypsy, cmon now!

Be worried about that sweating bullets fearing the green card of death.
Its like anything in life, learn to relax and it will happen in time.
No biggy just rare birdseeds for your prized Falcon.

madb

I'm waiting on Seedboutique.

So far everything has been great, updates via e-mail all the way, order shipped in full and on its way as of a couple days ago.

What a stressful time though the waiting is. Three or four or five years ago (kinda hazy time) I went with the Dr and got one out of three packages. Back when they used those CD things. Hoping and praying for better luck with SB, being sober for two years has been a drag. Will update on how it goes.

Mate i have done many an order with SeedBoo, they are very reliable.:2cents:

Noneinone

Cheers madb

It's only been like three days so no problems :) So far i'm very happy, great price, selection, paid one day and shipped the next.

Glad to hear you've had good success. There's a lot of good feedback on SeedBoutique which is reassuring.

madb

just to reassure you, 100% success rate for me so far. Very stealthy too which is comforting.

Noneinone

Great news!

Seeds were sent on the 21st, and they arrived today the 27th!! 6 days including the weekend, man I couldn't be happier. Got some Ak-48, Bubblicious, Shiva, and some Mazar for freebies. Will have to research the mazar but damn finally I can ditch the non-germinating bagseed.

Cheers to Seedboutique and madb :)

Hughesy

Mazar-EL Weed.

Mazar-EL Weed.

Its growing like a weed.Ok a little slow in veg but you search ^ and see what people are making from them. The Dry sift looks exceptional, The Real Old School Hashish from the nights of olde.

Noneinone

Hey Hughesy

They do sound good from what i'm reading. Have the AK and the Bub soaking atm, so reckon i'll try the Mazar along with the Shiva next round and see what I get out of it. Kind of wouldn't have minded trying the Mazar first off now, had I known it was an Indica and good for hash but I had my heart set on the other two and started them off as soon as I could.

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
Yeah Mazar is a nice freebie, I got 2 packs as freebies in a couple of seedbay orders.

Have also used Hemp Depot twice, the Boo once, and the Bay 5 times.....every order got here in under a month from time I sent payment.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm gettin a little worried, order posted on the the 21/4/09 and nothing yet a friend sent payment the same day as me and recieved his on the 27th they were sent to a safe addy so if customs got them at least its only a loss of money hopefully today or after the weekend heres hoping

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
no seeds today, does anyone know do customs send a letter in oz like they do in u.s my neighbour sent payment same day seedbay state that both packages sent on the same day maybee mine have been lost in post someware i sure hope so

madb

Hey dude, honestly i would not worry you sound like you are letting your mind run. I have had seeds from seedboo take 3 - 4 weeks it even says that on their website to aus. Just relax i am sure they will turn up and you will be happy...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
no seeds today, does anyone know do customs send a letter in oz like they do in u.s my neighbour sent payment same day seedbay state that both packages sent on the same day maybee mine have been lost in post someware i sure hope so
Sometimes they wont from what ive know and have heard , just red flag you for future reference , unless you are flagged again for some reason there doesnt seem to be a problem with what one is sent of course under an alias name at the very least .

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will sit back and wait the only reason i am thinking they were found is my neighbour order was sent the same day and he recieved his on the 27th or 28th will be able to get some cuts from him but not what i wanted he has ordered sativas i wanted indica will wait and see what happens not sent to grow addy so all should be safe

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey shaunmulok, if you stop & think how much extra work aust. customs have had to deal with in the last week (swine flu),, there's a good chance its been held up somewhere along the line. There have been two methods mentioned here for customs dealing with contraband, the other one I know of is when they forward the original package but withhold the contents,,, simply change your safe addy & you'll have nothing to worry about if you have a no show.

I personally think the beans will arrive next wk.
good luck!

Hughesy

Chill out

Chill out

They can show in less then two weeks or two months.One day you get a thrill.just wait will ya,I just coughed up a Gold Logie.

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still waiting, anyone else waiting this long its now been 27 days since they were posted