What's new

Seeds in Barcelona

revegeta666

It was clear that he was joking because that’s what people are saying: as a tourist you get ripped off by locals. Can happen everywhere. Clowning or joking, it’s about a shared laugh, isn’t it? Hahahaha have a nice one
You can't really explain humour to someone who doesn't have a sense of humour 🤷‍♂️

@goingrey you were clearly triggered as you are everyday on this forum. Lecturing people and arguing to the death over stuff that you know nothing about. Like weed, smoking weed, growing weed, among many other things. You're in every argument about pH, nutrients, lineages, breeders etc. You are in every noob thread giving advice yet you are barely able to keep a plant alive til harvest.

It is a well known fact that grow shop employees aren't always the most trustworthy, and there have been stories since forever, about employees switching the seeds inside a pack to keep the seeds for themselves. Sorry if this triggers you to the point that you need to tag @dubi because for some reason you think that will get me in somekind of trouble somehow?? Hard to tell what goes inside of the mind of someone as bitter as you. But no, you weren't triggered at all, no way lmaoooooo

Maybe you wouldn't be so angry all the time if you got laid? Or maybe you will relax a little when you get to 40 I don't know. Maybe you need to eat one of your fan leaves see if the trigger passes. Or maybe go to Amsterdam so you can find a joint to smoke 🤣

goingrey

You can't really explain humour to someone who doesn't have a sense of humour 🤷‍♂️

@goingrey you were clearly triggered as you are everyday on this forum. Lecturing people and arguing to the death over stuff that you know nothing about. Like weed, smoking weed, growing weed, among many other things. You're in every argument about pH, nutrients, lineages, breeders etc. You are in every noob thread giving advice yet you are barely able to keep a plant alive til harvest.

It is a well known fact that grow shop employees aren't always the most trustworthy, and there have been stories since forever, about employees switching the seeds inside a pack to keep the seeds for themselves. Sorry if this triggers you to the point that you need to tag @dubi because for some reason you think that will get me in somekind of trouble somehow?? Hard to tell what goes inside of the mind of someone as bitter as you. But no, you weren't triggered at all, no way lmaoooooo

Maybe you wouldn't be so angry all the time if you got laid? Or maybe you will relax a little when you get to 40 I don't know. Maybe you need to eat one of your fan leaves see if the trigger passes. Or maybe go to Amsterdam so you can find a joint to smoke 🤣
Most people don't consider discussions arguments even if they disagree.

revegeta666

Most people don't consider discussions arguments even if they disagree.
Most people don't get triggered by a joke to the point they get so angry they have to tag someone else to try to get the person in trouble. Which is hilarious by itself. Do you think I'm scared of @dubi??? Lmfao. That has to be one of the saddest things I have seen in my years of forums. Coming from one of the saddest people I have met in forums too. Math checks out.

Maybe tag the police so they can come get me because I offended you with a dumb joke. You showed your colours again you two faced little weasel 🤣

goingrey

Most people don't get triggered by a joke to the point they get so angry they have to tag someone else to try to get the person in trouble. Which is hilarious by itself. Do you think I'm scared of @dubi??? Lmfao. That has to be one of the saddest things I have seen in my years of forums. Coming from one of the saddest people I have met in forums too. Math checks out.

Maybe tag the police so they can come get me because I offended you with a dumb joke. You showed your colours again you two faced little weasel 🤣
Just trying to curb the bs info.

revegeta666

And to you everything is a joke?

Different mindset, I suppose. :dunno:
I made a joke so everything is a joke to me? Is that your logic? It's not my fault that you don't recognise such an obvious joke. But if you think you're gonna drag me into one of your pointless arguments again you're sorely mistaken. I'm not equipped to deal with your kind of mental illness. Or "mindset" as you call it. I wish you better luck in life in the future, than the luck you've had so far. Maybe go argue with daddy @dubi, maybe he has the time for you lol.

goingrey

Dubi and I may not see eye to eye on everything, say modern Kush strains for example, but hopefully there is no argument.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Heading to Barcelona. Where are the best places to get seed?

Hi Mike, thanks for your interest in our work. Retailer shops rarely have physical stock of all ACE strains currently available. If you are going to stay a few days in the same place i would recommend you to place your order directly through our website and to benefit from our current Black Friday promo.