What's new

Seeds in Barcelona

DaEarl73

Maybe so but doesn't seem like they sell ACE? Likely what he's after asking in this forum..
I just read, seeds. Nothing specific. They have a seedbank to, so I guess they offer ace too. There are a lot of seeds outside hahahaha maybe he finds something from perfect tree, they have some polyhybrids

DaEarl73

Hobby Grow - Cornella, Barcelona, Spain
Houseplant BCN- Barcelona, Spain
La Huerta Grow Shop - Barcelona, Spain

I don’t know if I would send a tourist to la Huerta hahahaha

goingrey

I just read, seeds. Nothing specific. They have a seedbank to, so I guess they offer ace too. There are a lot of seeds outside hahahaha maybe he finds something from perfect tree, they have some polyhybrids
Nah, not on the website at least. But they should! ACE sales reps need to get to work. :D

goingrey

As a sidenote these Spanish seed shops are selling like HHC flower and edibles and shit? That's wild didn't even know.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
The minute they see him coming through the door and see he's not spanish, they're gonna sell him the seeds that have been on a shelf in the sun for 3 years 🤦‍♂️
They will sell him RQS. ;) ^^

This item could help maybe:

DaEarl73

Nono Rev told me, that you can find fire in sweet seeds, straight heat! They should use less plastic in their packaging though

revegeta666

Nono Rev told me, that you can find fire in sweet seeds, straight heat! They should use less plastic in their packaging though

I can confirm there is some "fire" to be found in sweet Seeds:
IMG_20231107_171812.jpg

They are hot hot hot 🔥🔥🔥 so hot

RQS deserve the same fate 👍

Banderas is more American than Spanish by now haha. If he wants to pass as a Spaniard, he should dress like Barragán
perfilbarragan_400x400.jpeg

This is what the peak of Spanish comedy looks like 🙈🤦‍♂️🙈🤦‍♂️🙈🤦‍♂️

goingrey

So @dubi is it really so that one of your official distributors scams non-Spanish customers? That's, uhh, not optimal. One would hope the shops on the list could be trusted to provide legitimate products. Have you received complaints about them?

DaEarl73

So @dubi is it really so that one of your official distributors scams non-Spanish customers? That's, uhh, not optimal. One would hope the shops on the list could be trusted to provide legitimate products. Have you received complaints about them?
Just kidding, it’s a legit shop. Just super big in the middle of nowhere, I don’t know if any tourist feels safe in this area, there are just big companies, kind of a industrial area. No scammers, that’s not what I am saying

DaEarl73

No one is getting triggered. That was literally a statement you made. I don't know about Spanish law but elsewhere it could be considered libel. Best to set the record straight, everyone might not be familiar with your style of 🤡.
It was clear that he was joking because that’s what people are saying: as a tourist you get ripped off by locals. Can happen everywhere. Clowning or joking, it’s about a shared laugh, isn’t it? Hahahaha have a nice one

Latest posts

Latest posts