What's new

seeds from Fiji

Nik Dynosaur

dr leary, if you do pop those seed, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make seeds. You could spread a whole lot of happiness that way, especially with the description you give of the high.

Nik Dynosaur

i hope im wrong but i just dont see that being too likely unfortunately.

Prove me wrong, dontlockmeup! Let's see the fruits of your labor. Id be surprised if they weren't finished now, 7 months later...

Dr Leary

I will create a grow thread once Im well underway. The fijian Im in possesson of is DMANS Fijian Sativa. I think DMAN and Fet used to be partners until they had a falling out. Possibly these could be his version of Fet's 303. They do look similar. I have 8 beans left. I should get a few to pop. See ya in 9 months.

Dr Leary

Nik I will make some seeds if possible. One thing I have learned about growing sativas like Malawi and Fijian is that the cure is a much larger part of the supply chain than most growers realize or are willing to deal with. The stuff I have in a jar has been there 18 months and I was certainly shocked at the power. Here at the 39th they can be tricky to grow and you really need the ability to bring them inside a greenhouse once daylight goes below 11 hours and the rains start.

Nik Dynosaur

Dr. Leary

I can see that being a problem definitely....which would not be a problem for me :)

i love my greenhouse for that reason exactly. I'm in the se us and it get wicked cold here in the winter...but i've had a crop going since november in the greenhouse. pure oaxacan sativas which are staying manageable because of the light cycle.

i'd love to have a fijian sativa in my greenhouse haha. it would maake all the other plants more competitive

Dr Leary

If i can have a successful grow of these remaining seeds I would be happy to forward some on. I will look for you around October to give you an update. Cross your fingers...

Latest posts

Latest posts