What's new

seeds from Fiji

yeah I know. they are growing crazy fast. only half the cup has soil cuz ussually my seedlings shoot up a little more and I fiill the rest of the cup with soil. I'm going to move these to 32oz. cups tonight.

RealSupreme

7 days and looks like that..??? they are growing really fast bro..
keep posting some updates, im very curious to see how they grow!good luck dude!
peace.

I took the pics in my first post the same day I posted them. they were only a few days old at the time. I guess it has only been 7 days since I started the thread. cool.

J

Jack Crevalle

Lookin' nice, keep us posted, looks so exotic, the leaves are nice!
They look like a landrace Sativa I once grew, it was spicy like incense..

photo update

photo update

Here is how they look today. The second pic is a god bud x Blue city diesel that was planted on the same day the fiji seeds were planted. You can see how vigorous the growth is with fiji seeds.

Sorry for not updating for a while. All are females and 3 days into flower. I was lame and broke my camera but will be getting a new one soon and I will update with some flower shots ASAP.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
India huh. Wonder if the commercial herb in Fiji is from India?

Commercial herb in Fiji is grown on Fiji Islands (principaly Navosa province) by local people.

Irie !

S

split kooks

great collection theer :)
fiji buds are a nice addition in any case

keep on rockin on and ill be watchin :)
sk

GrüneErd

for real, id love an update. im experiencing a similar find, but from maui. scored about 100 seeds from a beach bum in lahaina, maui, HI, and about an eighth of the fruitiest 'chronic' i've ever had. they're a couple weeks into flower, and ABSOLUTE gems. he gave no name for the bud or seeds. hope yours turn out well too!
peace

Dr Leary

Two seasons ago I grew some fijian seeds I won from auction a ways back. The seeds are small and pure black. They did well in the emerald triangle area, height to 10ft and pencil thin leaves.

I harvested in mid november but should have waited another month, but security precautions required them to be cut early. You have to let it cure a while, like 3 months then it starts to power on.

I had a little left in a jar that has been sitting around for 18 months and rolled a joint to smoke up in the city where I was meeting him for dinner. A pinner of fijian weed in Union Square at Christmas time. Doesnt get better than that. He had two hits I had four and I chose to get a room in the city cuz i was blasted beyond belief and knew I shouldn't be driving. Im gonna see if i can pop the remaining seeds for this year.

Latest posts

Latest posts