What's new

Seedboutique stock NOW AVAILABLE at REAL GORILLA SEEDS.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I's think that you have found a good one already mate......

I suffer too with the old L2-L3 area of the vertebrae sparodically...

Pretty much anything that has a good representation of C99 crossed with an indica dom plant should help what ails ya....seems to work for me, and doesn't 'mong' me out.

Hi GN,

I'm looking (drooling) at Purple Kush x C99 & Purple Kush x Jack specifically for pain-relief but what would you recommend for chronic back/joint pain?

Regards,
Iffy:tiphat:

The Bohemian

Got my packs in the mail today. Weren't any extras but I didn't order them for extras! Looking forward to playing with some old fire. Thanks Gypsy for making these available. Looking forward to the next Chimera drop.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
No 'Freebies?'.....

....oh dear, that will not do.

Hmmmm......I will have a word <he has a word>....

well you should have had some 'freebies', everyone gets 'freebies!'..... looks like just a slight glitch, so if and when you make the next order be sure to inform us about it, because I have asked to 'make it rain freebies'....

Dogtown

Hi Gypsy,

did you get answer from Charlie?
Very excited about your new collection!

Hi VerdantGreen,
did you found some ptk packs out of your freezer?
Which projects are you working on right now?

insomniac_AU

No 'Freebies?'.....

....oh dear, that will not do.

Hmmmm......I will have a word <he has a word>....

well you should have had some 'freebies', everyone gets 'freebies!'..... looks like just a slight glitch, so if and when you make the next order be sure to inform us about it, because I have asked to 'make it rain freebies'....

Got my seeds today in Australia less than 2 weeks after order. I think I got nearly as many freebie seeds as I ordered. Great work thanks!

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Gypsy,

Hi VerdantGreen,

I have found a load of verdant greens seeds in the office after a sought out ,.. I will get them uploaded to the site , lots of gems to be had,..

No Pine Tar Kush though :cry:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah, I did get an email from Charlie, he's back home now and working on some new project.....but I don't think we will be seeing any new seeds from it for a while yet....Breeding takes time, if its done well.

Hi Gypsy,

Hi VerdantGreen,

Dogtown

That's really good news, thanks Gypsy! I'm going to wait with pleasant anticipation!

Do you have still some landrace seeds from your old collections like Thai, Zamal, Mazar I Sharif...?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm sorry Dogtown but we have no more Zamal, nor Mazar I Sharif at this time, and I will have to ask PANIKZ if we have any of the Thai about, since he is holding most all of my older stock..... BUT what we will be doing very soon now (since I cannot travel these days due to an Interpol Red Notice) is sending out a seed hunter friend to go to some of the more remote and difficult areas of the world in search of something new in regards to rare land-race varieties and even some new finds that have possibly been worked by breeders in very remote locations......

So hopefully we can have a much more full complement of the more unusual and rare varieties from some pretty exotic places within the 'Gypsy Nirvana Collection'.....soonish..

*I will be reporting on his progress in real time on ICMAG.

That's really good news, thanks Gypsy! I'm going to wait with pleasant anticipation!

Do you have still some landrace seeds from your old collections like Thai, Zamal, Mazar I Sharif...?

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I'm sorry Dogtown but we have no more Zamal, nor Mazar I Sharif at this time, and I will have to ask PANIKZ if we have any of the Thai about, since he is holding most all of my older stock..... BUT what we will be doing very soon now (since I cannot travel these days due to an Interpol Red Notice) is sending out a seed hunter friend to go to some of the more remote and difficult areas of the world in search of something new in regards to rare land-race varieties and even some new finds that have possibly been worked by breeders in very remote locations......

So hopefully we can have a much more full complement of the more unusual and rare varieties from some pretty exotic places within the 'Gypsy Nirvana Collection'.....soonish..

*I will be reporting on his progress in real time on ICMAG.

Exciting times a head mate and the new GN Collection (Landrace Edition) hopefully out early nxt year is going to be off the scale,..

By the way we have a couple packs Mazar I sharif in the office no Thai though unfortunately

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi VerdantGreen,

i sent in half a dozen packs of PTK which should hopefully arrive tomorrow.

also there were some packs of C4DD in the box paniks found, and they haven't been around for a while...

VG

mexicani-ar

I gotta say I'm impressed with Gypsy and Panikz, they certainly back up what they say. Got my replacements Blue Satellite (160 beans) :woohoo: . Thanks Gypsy and Panikz , I will be trying a couple different methods for germinating this old stock . Don't sleep on RGS guy's, they got a bunch of gems. I'm still waiting for that Chimera drop. Thanks Gypsy Nirvana and Panikz , take care.

Vape-pro

Great service , thanks again RGS . I grabbed the last pack of Grindhouse DMT and it has 16 seeds in it !! Freebie is cool too: Mextiza X sfv x blue satellite 2.2 . Can we get an estimation on when the Chimera stock will be online ? Sitting on 2.5 packs of Mextiza , who wants an open pollination ? :)

Dogtown

Hi Vape Pro, please do an open pollination with those Mextiza, that would be awesome. Did you already start to grow them?