What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seedboutique stock NOW AVAILABLE at REAL GORILLA SEEDS.

Dogtown

thanks Gypsy!, G0vnaa here at IC designed it for me.
was great to meet you the other day and i'm looking forward to getting some new stock up at Real Gorilla
:tiphat:
VG

Hi VerdantGreen,

are you sending also the Pine Tar Kush to Real Gorilla again?

@Gypsy Nirvana
Hi Gypsy, do you know if you getting some X18, Deep Chunk and Haze from Tom Hill back in stock? And what's about China Yunnan from Ace in regular and Mextiza from Cannabiogen in regular format?

all best
Dogtown

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Dogtown, The PTK stock that real gorilla has is likely to be the last of it, so if they still have it you should get some whilst you can!

I did send a bunch of Pre-98 Bubba S1/fems and some Bubba Kush Regs to Gypsy today so hopefully he will recieve them tomorrow and they will get listed up soon after that.
VG

Dogtown

Hi Dogtown, The PTK stock that real gorilla has is likely to be the last of it, so if they still have it you should get some whilst you can!

I did send a bunch of Pre-98 Bubba S1/fems and some Bubba Kush Regs to Gypsy today so hopefully he will recieve them tomorrow and they will get listed up soon after that.
VG

I think it's gone, that's really sad...

@PANIKZ do you have some packs left of PTK?

Wow that's some good news, will take a closer look to their pages next days.

Yesterday I checked so many forums about PTK and found that Hazeman had also a PTK, but then read that his seeds he got we're wrong labelled... Do you know more about it, if he has the real PTK? I asked Hazeman to send me some pictures so I can compare his PTKs with the ones I've seen.

Are you planning to do more PTKs in the future?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I have not had contact with Tom Hill since around 2012/13, so I don't know what he is up to these days...

I will be ordering from Ace in the future if things work out with my new collection...and I have just sent Charlie Garcia an email to see if I can get some Cannabiogen action happening once again..

Hi VerdantGreen,

are you sending also the Pine Tar Kush to Real Gorilla again?

@Gypsy Nirvana
Hi Gypsy, do you know if you getting some X18, Deep Chunk and Haze from Tom Hill back in stock? And what's about China Yunnan from Ace in regular and Mextiza from Cannabiogen in regular format?

all best
Dogtown

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Sounds nice 'Rise like a Phoenix'.....but the reality is:

(04:18:02) Gypsy_Nirvana: Ehhhhh...COFFEE!
(04:19:18) Gypsy_Nirvana: stumble to kitchen, put kettle on boil
(04:19:43) Gypsy_Nirvana: stumble back.....hey man
(04:20:01) Gypsy_Nirvana: back attack
(04:20:38) Gypsy_Nirvana: wish I had a vertebra made of flexible carbon fibre
(04:22:00) Gypsy_Nirvana: ....seen any trolls around the place?
(04:22:11) Gypsy_Nirvana: troll check..
(04:22:35) Gypsy_Nirvana: kettles boil'in
(04:22:45) Gypsy_Nirvana: COFFEE
(04:23:22) Gypsy_Nirvana: <burns lips on hot coffee>
(04:23:29) Gypsy_Nirvana: Ahhhh dats better
(04:23:40) Gypsy_Nirvana: start'in to function now
(04:24:32) Gypsy_Nirvana: gotta stop sleeping on that damn sofa
(04:24:37) Gypsy_Nirvana: gotta
Great news man ^ Rise like a phoenix.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I can usually jump-start this old bod with a good cuppa coffee in half an hour or so.....and I don't drive these days, no car too drive and my old PI's licence expired a while back...

I'm firing on 6 cylinders by 5am, and the full V8 kicks in around 6am usually...
Hah yeah mornings are awful for me ;\ I shouldn't drive for the first 2 hours and usually don't.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yesterday I checked so many forums about PTK and found that Hazeman had also a PTK, but then read that his seeds he got we're wrong labelled... Do you know more about it, if he has the real PTK? I asked Hazeman to send me some pictures so I can compare his PTKs with the ones I've seen.

i heard that hazeman's were 'christmas tree bud' rather than PTK.

i need to get my stash out of the freezer and have a sort out so i may be able to squeeze a few more packs of PTK out - and i guess i will make some more seeds at some point but there are a few other projects to come before that.
VG

Dogtown

Thanks VG,

wow if you offer some PTK, please keep me informed, I'm searching now for years after these PTK and every time missed the opportunity to get some. Are you going to report your future projects here?

Yeah that's what I've read also, but this 'christmas tree bud' is also a seed which sounds very interesting!

Hi Gypsy Nirvana,
sounds great! I will keep an eye on seedboutique stock and please keep in touch when things work out with Ace and Cannabiogen.

all best
Dogtown

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran

Sorry for late reply mate I’m on holiday at the mo , but I will check as soon as I’m back in the office, sounds like gyp,s being pro active and there’s a few good things happening behind the scenes, I think a lot of you will be interested to see what’s coming soon ... hopefully Verdant green can find some more pine tar kush as we are getting a lot of interest in that particular strain , I’m sure there’s couple of verdant other strains still available on the website..:ying:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Been on the phone to Simon of Serious seeds fame, and he is gonna contribute some Serious Bubblegum (fems) and Serious Kush to the new and upcoming GN Collection!

WoooooHoooo!....now that's a SERIOUS BREEDER!

*Thanks Simon....much RESPECT compadre'

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Been on the phone to Simon of Serious seeds fame, and he is gonna contribute some Serious Bubblegum (fems) and Serious Kush to the new and upcoming GN Collection!

WoooooHoooo!....now that's a SERIOUS BREEDER!

*Thanks Simon....much RESPECT compadre'

All coming together gyp some cracking strains getting put in this new GN Collection keep networking, maybe get some of these new age fire genetics from some these great American breeders aswell this collection is going to be off the scale :woohoo:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Since I was kinda outa touch for around 5 years.......I've kinda missed all the newer stuff that came out over those years, and the connects to the breeders who make the newish/trendy varieties...

If anyone has any ideas where I could get some of these newer wonderful varieties then just PM me, or stick it up here......and I will look into it.

The Bohemian

Had to dust off my old account to say thanks for listing the Chimera gear. Looking forward to restocking the stable with some of his work.

Already ordered his C4 and Vision Thai x BB and a few others.

Dogtown

Thanks Cannavore
Will try to get some Xmas Bud, from what I've read I'm really interested to check this strain out and keep it alive for the future

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Wonderful......a VERY respected grower/breeder here has got some beans to us recently...

I have to get my ass down to the office to sort it out.

Because my post fella says.....Dave Coulier seeds are 'IN DA HOUSE!'....and he's been working with the Durban Poison from the now old defunct seed co AFROPIPS!

Afropips DP F2 Reproduction Seeds and DP x Gypsy Thai from two different mothers.

Description: This line is a F2 reproduction of Afropips Durban Poison. Flowering times can vary from 10-14 weeks. With buds often expressing rich hues of purple in the later stages of flowering. Terpene profiles range from sweet-anise to spicy-pungent and in between.

Big Up to Monsieur Coolier...(how cool is that nick?)

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi GN,

I'm looking (drooling) at Purple Kush x C99 & Purple Kush x Jack specifically for pain-relief but what would you recommend for chronic back/joint pain?

Regards,
Iffy:tiphat: