What's new

Seed Seller Gets 6 Years

R

Rabbi Reefer

If this guy had good genetics, he wouldn't have been selling seeds out of his home.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If this guy had good genetics, he wouldn't have been selling seeds out of his home.

I disagree.Ya got run his gear before making any judgements,,,aside from his character of course.......

Attachments

• Sdxoggg.jpg
    Sdxoggg.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 12

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
This guy was a thief. bottom line

cannabis has nothing to do with it.

secondarily, I am not sure how the equation would work, but there has to be a relationship here between stupidity and size of his balls.

peace
jip

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now he can add convicted felon and prison inmate to his accomplishments and attributes :laughing:

Ya but in reality,1 mistake, or a bad hand of fate, in this game.And any one of us could be walking in those shoes.Puts things into perspective......:ying:

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
1. No one should be in prison for any cannabis-growing related charge.

2. Some people are too stupid to be left on their own devices.

The ass-clown from 'Elite Genetics' hit both paradigms - no small feat indeed.

No tears on this end - YMMV

CC

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
6 years is harsh. He got caught ripping people off for 20k and that was a slap on the wrist, but he gets 6 years for a "crime" with no victim? Such a flawed legal system.... If theres no victim then theres no crime. At least not one worth 6 precious years of someones life. Im pretty disgusted with all the people who are justifying his imprisonment. Rapists get less time than that. Am I really supposed to believe selling SEEDS is a more serious crime than sexually assaulting another human being?

Totah Sam

1. No one should be in prison for any cannabis-growing related charge.

2. Some people are too stupid to be left on their own devices.

The ass-clown from 'Elite Genetics' hit both paradigms - no small feat indeed.

No tears on this end - YMMV

CC

You've probably heard this before but I love your signature. Om Tat Sat (Supreme and Absolute Truth). I'm impressed that you represented it in sanskrit. :p

ओम् तत् सत्

real ting

He doesn't deserve to go to jail for mj. But the charges for scamming folks on ebay are just. When a victimless crime gets you a worse punishment than fraud and theft, something is broken with our legal system.

I can't stand when parents fuck up and then go on a witch hunt to blame it on someone else. Listen lady, you left your credit card out where junior could get at it, and you didn't teach him better than to not steal from his own mom. Sounds like a massive fail on the part of that mom.

Iraganji

It's stories about ebay victims that keep me from doing any business there. How the hell is ebay letting that much money slip through the cracks?
It's unfortunate for us in the cannabis community that when one of ours big enough to warrant attention gets himself popped, his being a douche is associated.

About Elite, I remember when that was all going on and I also remember thinking "what the fuck is he thinking". Seriously reckless behavior to say the least. Can't blame him for the dream though, it's not like you can go to seed breeding and distribution school.

Apparently he also needed to attend the school of how not to be a dirt bag.

KarmasWheele

Veteran
The beans were legit......I've seen him on a few forums over the years and I believe he may have been bi-polar that dose not justify fraud but it brings the question did he really ever intend to steal and fraud ? bi polars can have months and months of serious depression one day things are great the next bummer city...It is possible that the carelessness and fraud could have been in a sense out of his control...( so depressed you really just dont care)He fucked some people over and is paying the karmic price........I dont believe the sentence fits the crime.it is extream but when considering the karmic price it's even........objectively, I feel bad for what he is about to go through but dont believe it's unfair considering he ripped people off regaurdless of wheather or not he could control himself.....(bi polar is no excuse for fraud).......Any way from elites beans

lemon larry day 24

picture.php

in flush..........
picture.php

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
what a fucked up society to judge a young man 6 years of his life in prison for growing plants and making seeds. everybody knows that prison make criminals so this might just fuck up this dudes entire life

WishDoctor

bummer, to bad he didn't use a reseller like the Bay.
using his home address was a huge breach in security defenses.

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
You've probably heard this before but I love your signature. Om Tat Sat (Supreme and Absolute Truth). I'm impressed that you represented it in sanskrit. :p

ओम् तत् सत्
Totah Sam

Thanks for the kind words!

I had good teachers................

CC

sadhu_01.jpg

South_Am_fan

Prohibition, tyranny and G. Washington's farm

Prohibition, tyranny and G. Washington's farm

U.S. DEA wants to keep their jobs, of course. The unemployment rate over the Marijuana squad (is this a joke?) must be very low, as much as their IQ.

With uprise of hardline conservatives, we are not exactly close to reform (in a good manner) of Mary jane laws.

Then, George Washington, if he lived in modern times would be a criminal...

Here is why:

George Washington was a hemp farmer, he praised the plant in many of his writings and encouraged the widespread production of it. According to current United States drug laws, George Washington was a threat to society and deserved imprisonment.

In a letter to Alexander Hamilton, Washington wrote, "How far ... would there be propriety do you conceive in suggesting the policy of encouraging the growth of Cotton, and Hemp in such parts of the United States as are adapted to the culture of these articles?"1

Washington had apparently already made a decision regarding the "propriety" of growing hemp, as illustrated in his 1765 farm diaries. The diaries are littered with such entries as "May 12-13: Sowed Hemp at Muddy hole by Swamp. Sowed ditto above the Meadow at Doeg Run"2 and "Aug. 15: The English Hemp i.e. the Hemp from the English seed was picked at Muddy hole this day & was ripe. Began to separate Hemp in the Neck".3

In a letter to James Anderson he wrote: "I thank you as well for the Seeds as for the Pamphlets which you had the goodness to send me. The artificial preparation of Hemp, from Silesia, is really a curiosity..."4 A curiosity how?

One of the more interesting tidbits from his 1765 diary: "Began to separate the Male from the Female hemp at Muddy hole--rather too late."3 This suggests that he was growing hemp not only for fiber, but for medicinal or recreational purposes. It could be argued that the separation was to enhance the fiber, but the phrase "rather too late" suggests that the female plants had already been fertilized and that he was not pleased. Recreational marijuana is grown sinsemilla to maximize the tetrahydrocannabinol content of the female plants.

Whether or not George Washington was a stoner will be left for the reader to decide, he was definitely a hemp proponent. Too bad his influence didn't last.

Dear U.S. Government, since 1937, because of Xenophobia over mexican immigrant, racism over African American, Monopoly over the rope industry (Dupont's invention of Nylon vs hemp ropes), intolerance over Jazz musician and free thinking population, you have mistreated your own innocent citizen and still are today. The curb of evolution is on a flat horizontal scheme...

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
Yeah and all of that. This moron could have been busted by graduates from the original 'Police Academy' movie or any of the sequels.

He didn't get busted for selling seeds, per se, as much as his being stupid on any number of levels. Beauty is only skin-deep but stupid cuts to the bone.

CC

igrowone

Veteran
so ends the tale of Elite Genetics, was wondering what the final score would be<br>
remember looking at the mailing address in the USA, and shaking my head, amazed he survived as long as he did<br>
if nothing else, he showed how overwhelmed LE is, i mean this was like a giant neon internet sign<br>
the sentence had to be partly about government embarrassment

C

chefro420

Shit guy here got charged for kidnapping teen girls. He would rape them and force them into prostitution . He already out on bail and prob do less time then this guy.