What's new

Seed Prices Out of control?

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
For me, the high price provides some assurance of quality. If I'm paying $60 for seeds I generally find these are better than $30 seeds. Similarly, I find $120 seeds better than $60, and $200 a bit better than the $120 seeds. It's nothing mind-blowing, but simply a degree or two more.

Some don't value those small, incremental increase in quality for the price they pay. That's okay, there are seeds available in their price tolerance. If Rez produces a line of $1000 10-packs I certainly won't buy them, but I'm sure there's some people who will.

Today I was at my friend's house and he had milk from some local farm. unpasteurized and everything. He's paying something like $10 per gallon vs. my $4, but man that milk was tasty. Made my 2% look like powdered milk and water. I still won't buy his $10 milk.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
I want a ferarri...
I fell I should only have to pay yougo price though!!!!

waaaaaaaaaa

It's not fair!!!!

Seriously!
You mean I must PAY MONEY for elite genetics?!?!
WTF it should cost what I say it should cost!!!!!
$20.00 for a bean? When clones of that same strain are 100?

Wadda fucking joke!

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i love how we have idiots who dont understand time costs money shipping costs money stealth costs money nutes cost money education costs money and somepeoples time/shipping/stealth/nutes/education is worth more to some than others and they (the people who are doing the buying) have the right to choose to support them or not.

its not that hard.
but i guess it is.... as we have plenty of shining examples of.

and then blaiming on gw for folks charging what they do for seeds... classic bleeding vag hippie move. that mindset is from far earlier in history, guy... ITS CALLED COMMERCE.

blame all the folks who are wanting to pay for seeds.
maybe when no one wants them no one will charge so much.

this thread rules!!!!!

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
IF... you know what you are doing, elite seed prices ( the real deal ) are still a bargain!

One good female plant will pay for more than seeds and juice... then you have the chance, greatly increased when purchasing quality genetics, of finding one nice mother.

Don't buy expensive toys if you don't know how to "play".

Ojo

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
i love how someone proposes that seed prices are a bit too high, and idiots come on here cussing people out because they disagree with them.

this is a CANNABIS GROWING WEBSITE. if ANY website in the entire world should hold a calm, peaceful populace who discusses things with logic, reason and without name-calling...it should be this...people with the username 'GET MO' clearly show their intelligence level when they say 'f u dont like it dont buy it'

reminds me...where else did that type of mindset come from? oh yeah, george bush. YOU DONT LIKE OUR ILLEGAL WARS, YOU ARENT A PATRIOT...DONT LIKE IT, LEAVE!

That was meant to say "IF". IF u dont like it dont by um. I think its funny how someone could come on an internet site and judge the next mans intelligence based on spelling or a username. Especially on a forum where almost everybody is lit. Im guessing you didnt read the rest of my post, but u didnt have to, u prolly too intelligent ta read a whole post by someone who call themselves get mo. You probbly more intelligent then the general 'populace' huh? talkin bout george bush but to me u just about as ignorant as that mothafucka. peace.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
if u dont like the high price dont pay it. There are many good breeders that sell there seeds for low prices. But then most of them are hybred seeds of something a real breeder(hmmm Tomhill?) spent a lot of time and effort on to create a true bred strain. If you want the real deal Deep Chunk Youll haveta pay for it, cuz that plant took a lot of time and effort to create. Also the fact that the not everybody can afford to buy um means the market isnt going to be flooded with them, so if u get it you will have something not everybody and there uncle has. If you want some deep chunk influence and cant pay for the whole thing then go with cannacopia, they make deep chunk crosses(that I hope tomhill ok'd) for a lower price. It wont be true breeding genetics but probly some good smoke. ******s also has a lot of good seeds for cheap, among others. you will see a lot of times that the price reflects the time and energy put into making them.
There are also those bullshit overpriced companies that spend all there time on advertising and not making good shit, like something-house, and bcbuddepot. I dont really care for them places.
Bottom line.... Get over that shit. GAS is too expensive, shiit....

Gotdamn right!!! You want real genetics you gotta pay. Simple as that!! Shit,we are LUCKY to only have to pay $100 for some Deep Chunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts