What's new

Seed Making & Medical Grow 2024

MrKushman247

Your grows and mother/clone rooms are nothing short of inspirational bro. Not sure where you are in the world but if your still in an illegal environment then its even more kudos to you 👏
I'm in Canada. It's medical but the powers that be are still out to get us. Gotta keep things tight around here...never know when they will try to fuck you over...I try not to give them a reason

MrKushman247

Lindsay OG the liberty farms cut. This clone seems less OG then my other Lindsay OG clone but damm she's a really sexy bitch
20231221_192051.jpg

Last edited:

MrKushman247

Was a really tough year for me personally. A whole Lotta downs and very few ups. But at the end of the day life goes on and sometimes you just gotta get up and do the damm thing. The shit don't stop 😀
I wish you and all your families a safe and happy holidays. Please don't drink and drive.

MrKushman247

Updated the thread title for 2024. Everything is in full swing here, just staying busy. Chopped all the males down for the Stardawg seed crop. Now I'm on cruise control til finish. Starting seeds for the mighty mite seed crop this weekend and planting the clones I'm gonna pollinate in the crop.
Also started some seeds I made for a little pheno hunt action. These should be interesting to hunt thru. Made by me

Death Bubba x Sour Diesel bx3
Black Tuna x Sour Diesel bx3

Death Bubba x 80s skunk/starlet kush

Also popped some
Dosidos22#2 x Burmese border I made..will grow those For the sativa tent.