Sednal's 09' GL80 Tent, 400w HPS - CH9 XX, Mendo

• Remove the weakest link

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Keep 5 in, moving them daily for max light exposure

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sednal

strange thing is Bandon is the other 4 are Primo growth, the 5th is gimped... we think its locked out mabye salt or whatever builds up on roots to lockout neuts? We don't know but consider this we have 6 more CH9 XX going outdoors and this "5th isnt needed" i just dont wanna diminish the other 4 because of the gimped girl(she's still cute)

Mr. Tony

Veteran
I'd just leave all five but try to make them all fit comfortably. you have plenty of shoots= plenty of colas.

sednal

I'd just leave all five but try to make them all fit comfortably. you have plenty of shoots= plenty of colas.

your the voice of my wife, were also thinking of centering the weakest and dishing around the other 4, rotating them during waterings or even more..just not sure

sednal

I bet if you just rotate 2 of the plants so the main cola is in the corner everything will fit.

were going to do that, just due to the fact the plant would be wasted aside from making it a motherplant, and the others are so healthy.

I am so torn on changing the vent to a/c the light on the way out.

SIDE NOTE: godamned CH9 Double X is so much better for LST in a small grow flower chamber then CH9 Mendocino

haha i just read the part about you wanting to veg a bit longer but didnt. funny becuase i think i vegged for too long, i just kept seeing people with <1 oz/ plant and i wanted more than that

sednal

haha i just read the part about you wanting to veg a bit longer but didnt. funny becuase i think i vegged for too long, i just kept seeing people with <1 oz/ plant and i wanted more than that

you saying over vegging produces a canopy and reduces bud growth? I can see how over vegging can lead to over sized plants where the light cant penetrate the under layers.

New Pole i want a T8 or T9 lighting system to hang from a side of the tent ideas?

sednal

check your pm tony; yeah we just want to be self sufficient and optimal, i will have updated pics tommorow but i really want to run the exhaust through the reflector just dunno if it has the cfm to keep the current cirrculation in the room(i love it how it is)

sednal

3 grams aday, were on seperate schedules and smoke with friends at times that maximum some days none, you know how she goes...

sednal

Schematic Re-Design

Schematic Re-Design

All the talk about reworking our venting is obvious, we have multiple options but we want to keep the negative preasure in the room for odor reasons. We think we will loose that negative preasure with the addition of another CanFan for intake. We think the best option would be to obtain a CanFan 4" HO and a/c the light and exhaust out it. Then using the current 4" canfan for intake at the bottom. Ideas?

sednal

Well that pic i posted, there 4 big ones were in the center, the lil one was in the back corner... it WANTED to live and pushed its way up... it ended up being the smallest yielding plant.. but it was also the coolest smelling and tasting after cured... some food for thought.

that is food for brain though :)

Mr. Tony

Veteran
I wouldn't run the 4" HO as exhaust and the regular 4" as the intake.

the HO only has 36 more CFM and it has to pull through a filter and ducting and then exhaust through ducting.

I'd be worried about not enough negative pressure.

sednal

I wouldn't run the 4" HO as exhaust and the regular 4" as the intake.

the HO only has 36 more CFM and it has to pull through a filter and ducting and then exhaust through ducting.

I'd be worried about not enough negative pressure.

good point my friend, what a bottle of wine does to a person.

you saying over vegging produces a canopy and reduces bud growth? I can see how over vegging can lead to over sized plants where the light cant penetrate the under layers.

New Pole i want a T8 or T9 lighting system to hang from a side of the tent ideas?

no im saying i vegged for so long that 2 plants are filling my tent, and i wanna add more plants to have diff strains:joint: but i cant

whats this 4 " HO fans you guys are talking about?

and i wouldnt bother adding the floro. i think once you get it dialed in the 400 can produce almost 400grams under optimal condidtions

sednal

no im saying i vegged for so long that 2 plants are filling my tent, and i wanna add more plants to have diff strains:joint: but i cant

whats this 4 " HO fans you guys are talking about?

and i wouldnt bother adding the floro. i think once you get it dialed in the 400 can produce almost 400grams under optimal condidtions

yeah just the High Output model CanFan Produces for 4" blowers