What's new

Second round with mars fce4800

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Well as it happens, i chopped the tent about 10 days ago. The blue bubba came out super fire. Grape gas to the max. I love it. Ive since culled the pure michigans as they were throwing bananas. The chem mafia are doing good but with the size it wasnt efficient to run the tent so i threw them into the main room. Heres a shot of the blue bubba though.

Attachments

• 20220401_231717.jpg
    20220401_231717.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 66

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Got the tent still rolling with a new phe o hunt at about 35 days. So this hunt is consisting of a bunch of blueberry x gg4 and rainbow belts s1s as well as a couple silver foxxx and 2 gg4 cuts.

Attachments

• 20220712_231402.jpg
    20220712_231402.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 60
  • 20220713_220330.jpg
    20220713_220330.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20220711_211933_127.jpg
    IMG_20220711_211933_127.jpg
    705.9 KB · Views: 65

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Did any copycat genetics not hermie???? They charge insane prices for seeds. Just wondering if you might have had a power strip with a red light on it. Only time I got any hermies (GG4) was from power strip light.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
So the silver foxxx and rainbow belts s1s are copy strains. Those have not hermed at all. All the others i ran got culled because of herms. A guy i know knows a guy so the packs are like 40 50$ so i grabbed like 6 packs. When they all hermed i contacted the guy and he told me the old packs were bad. Whatever he made the beans with just produced nothing but hermies. But he sent me the silver foxxx and rainbow belts as replacements that have been tested and herm free. I have a power strip with a red light but i tape over the light to prevent the light leak. Ive also got a few phenos of copycats orange cream vegging now for the next run

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
So the silver foxxx and rainbow belts s1s are copy strains. Those have not hermed at all. All the others i ran got culled because of herms. A guy i know knows a guy so the packs are like 40 50$ so i grabbed like 6 packs. When they all hermed i contacted the guy and he told me the old packs were bad. Whatever he made the beans with just produced nothing but hermies. But he sent me the silver foxxx and rainbow belts as replacements that have been tested and herm free. I have a power strip with a red light but i tape over the light to prevent the light leak. Ive also got a few phenos of copycats orange cream vegging now for the next run
I bought clones of Oreo Big Stuff S1 and Mr. Big Mac S1. They are from outdoor grower who has not seen them flower.

Last edited:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I bought his oreoz s1, oreo big stuff, blueberry pancakes,apple fritter,khalifa kush, cereal milk, granddaddy pluto, and e85 and they all hermed. Now ive got the oreo breeder cut but i wont buy any more of copys packs. The silver foxxx is dr sleep x hellraiser og i guess. Its got a super hashy smell. No pine at all.