What's new

second led run

U

unthing

day 53

day 53

The pic probably won't tell much a difference, but the wreck is still putting white hairs mostly, as is grenadella too. I'm thinking of chopping them down around 70 days.

Gonna make hash outta of wreck as last time was very nice stony experience. Grape krush seems to be that sort of strain that will finish in about 60 days, but I'll be checking that with microscope to be somewhat sure. All the 3 of them have been put to water diet. Wreck is the greenest of them, but hopefully it will yellow up in couple weeks.

picture.php

U

unthing

day 55..

day 55..

Thanks

As I said before that quantity is gonna be dissapointting 'cause iof the unused space and less dense canopy, but still enough for a while. Aiming for yellowing to get a smooth taste and helping the cure.

Grape Krush putting hints of purple:

picture.php

Grenadella top(s), weeks to go atleast:

picture.php

Didn't get good close-up of the wreck, damn you 1-minute attention span whet it comes to taking pics.

Hella THC

Congrats on the harvest, unthing! Let's see... if I were to take a guess at the weight I would say 1.5-2 oz dried. And that's fucking awesome... from LEDs... awesome

- Hella

PS - Smoke report within 2 weeks or else!

U

unthing

Hi Hella and thanks

I'm assuming that it's gonna be around 15-20 grams from that one, 2 plants still blooming, hopefully I can hit around 50g total, but in the future I'm aiming for more. Just enough canopy. Last time with just the ufo biggest plant produced near oz by itself.

U

unthing

day 57

day 57

Here's Grenadella and Trainwreck, week or couple atleast for them.

picture.php

U

unthing

Yep, chop chop grenadella and getting close to end of this thread

Yep, chop chop grenadella and getting close to end of this thread

Grenadella was chopped at 58 days, didn't take as long as I first predicted, probably the c99 in the mix helping somewhat.

picture.php

And the sole survivor, this one all white hairs and green leaves:

picture.php

U

unthing

Thans cheese

At first I was planning to put this in the diarysection, but figured it might be more use here. It a bit hard to say how much the t5s helped the ufo, sure there were a bit more light on the sides and wider spectrum, but still.

Quess they'll be around unless I change the light for something else and by else I mean different led lamp, I've used a 125 w nlite and 250 w hid before so I know much those put heat. Sure if I had spare bathroom I might hook 600w hps there. But probably sticking to this setup for some time.

U

unthing

yup, it's day 60, maybe week?

yup, it's day 60, maybe week?

The lone wreck

picture.php

And for comparing: It's mother from the first run, must remember proper veg time and lst next time, bad me:

picture.php

U

unthing

not a week but a day

not a week but a day

It's wreck friday, I've decided to chop it down

picture.php

I'll post some smokereports and such in some weeks, this is pretty much end this thread, The third run is in the works and I'll start another thread for that in coming weeks I think. See you around.

U

unthing

I'll know the weight in a week maybe, when they all are crisp enough. I'll post it then, but it's not gonna be exact figure since some of it we'll be missing by then..:D

U

unthing

Hah

I put them on a scale today and the results are follow: Grape Krush 12 g, Grenadella 12 g, Trainwreck 15g, so total of 39 grams. Considering that's 2 grams less than last time with just the ufo (second run was with t5s too, total of 118w giving laughable 0,33g/w). They were weighted as crisply dry and trimmed to barest.

Soo I've better dial in my micro skills much much more. Shame on me:D. Next time canopy is the key to success because with this run after giving away the bubblegums and not vegging the remaining 3 for long enough, half of the cab space was left unused. Last time container and ferts were not adjusted for the smaller scale. Maybe third time will tell?

But even when quantity failed quality is good. Grenadella is weird sweet. spicy, fresh smelling up high reminding me of jack herer for the closest reference. Grape krush is tasty mellow fellow with more indica blueberryish tones on taste and smell. Curing gonna make them better. And the wreck with thick indica smell with sweet hints of overripe fruits or something. This particular specimen is nicely balanced high and I'm gonna make cookies and hash outta it, the hash part starting tonight.

Thanks to those who watched and commented. This is the end of this thread. The third is in the works as I post and I'm gonna start the thread in sometime soon. Bye for now.

Rushoe

Very nice man how many watts is the led light ....Seeing it done now for sure I will be gathering my chips to get me some led it looks like the new way to grow for cheap....I think u did a great job man looks good how long did u veg for?