What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Season's Greetings to all ICMAG Members, Moderators, Mentors and Administrators!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy New Year! We're at the forefront of cannabis education right here at International Cannagraphic! I expect this community to only grow exponentially in the coming new year!

We must unite! :headbange

Cheers to everyone who contributes to this great place! :tree: :smokeit: :jump: :friends: :eggnog:

picture.php

M

medi-useA

Merry Christmas, Happy Mod's Day and have a great new year!

muA

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Happy New Year Ya'll!

.....and I hope that www.icmag.com throughout 2010 will be as useful to you all as it has been in the past....

Keep on Growing, Grow On.......and reap what you sow!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wouldn't be where I am today without all you guys Gypsy! The mods, mentors, members and everyone else! Happy New Year and Happy Holidays! Light those fattys up!

Merry belated X-mas and a very Happy New Year!! Thanx Gypsy for providing a place like no other. I havent been around here very long but the friendly/family environment is really nice, especially around this time of year. Thanx again Gypsy and to everyone else here at icmag!!! peace and love to all.