What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Season's Greetings to all ICMAG Members, Moderators, Mentors and Administrators!

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!

From member #3...sincere thanks to Gypsy for keeping this place alive all these years.

Peace, best wishes, happiness and LOVE for everyone~

~Chris Payaso

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Happy holidays to everyone,ICmag has been a great place to hang out for me this past yar.Everyone has been top class from gypsy all the mods,seed breeders and all the kind members,a real fine family of growers all peacefully united behind icmag...Peace and seasons greetings to all members all over the world....azad

Last edited:
H

headfortrinity

Holiday Well Wishes from headfortrinity

Holiday Well Wishes from headfortrinity

:peppermintstick: Happy Holidays Gypsy :santa1: Seedbay :elf: and fellow Icmagers :xmasnut: Thank You for doing what you do :thanks: I wish :window: I could join you fine people over the holidays :stocking: I'd bring :tree: some homemade :pie: and a refreshing :eggnog: I'd make a :gift: for everyone to enjoy :xmasnut: And we would :smokeit: and share the :snowkiss: of :xmastree: It would be a greatfully good time :deadxmas:

HeadforTrinity

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
happy holidayzzzz my friends! Merry Xmas and wishing you all a nice healthy new year !!

motaloca

Happy Holidays to all you people at IC. I seriously only have my internet connection because of this site.
You're all awesome.
Big nugs to you all.
peace

Jones

b45d4d0f188da38e51fda8a76422cf7c.gif

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Happy hollidays my friends :wave:

Wish you all a peacefull and above all safe christmas time. :santa1:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Happiest of Holidaze and Seasonal Greetings, ICmag family and friends!!
May the New Year bring you Peace and Love....

BlueBird

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

I wish you all a Merry Christmas And a Happy NewYear.
May it be a wonderful green year!!!

Laters.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Merry Crimbo Strains And Hybrids:)

Merry Crimbo Strains And Hybrids:)

id just like to say,,,,

i live on this website:)

im gona open my prezis and then probbly come on ICMAG,,,