What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SEARCHING for winner CheeseHaze, AfghanDieselHaze and SourPoison Keepers

They all look awesome.
I'm on the search too... Got one real dud-7' tall duds. Lol
The haze hybrids are the winners for me so far.
Thanks for sharing this info with such great documentation. :)

bullseye

Hey gm gutted to hear you lost the widow
Wow it was along time ago when I sampled the widow I was only talking to Peter uk about a trip to Adam the other day glad your keeping save and doing what you do best :)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
oh cool, so you have seen Peter recently? was starting to wonder where he was?

yeah bummer about that WW.

give Peter my best, been missing him at the 420's.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
here we go with more phenotypes...

here we go with more phenotypes...

They all look awesome.
I'm on the search too... Got one real dud-7' tall duds. Lol
The haze hybrids are the winners for me so far.
Thanks for sharing this info with such great documentation. :)

cheers for the compliment, it's been fun and now that i'm smoking some of this run i'm even happier, lol........tasty and strong!

CheeseHaze 69 @ Day 74

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

similar to CH67, very tasty, even if they were a bit slow to finish.

Hi gaius

Nice pictures, looking forward to seeing more of the four phenos in the pictures. I wonder if the ADH has huge variations in the vigor and productivity, and if the differences are also huge between the cannabinoids? I would imagine there is less variation because of how stable A mother is, but then aagain, her main benefit would be to cut the long time flower perioud
Woop

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
41 is my fave so far. Nice looking plants.

thanks LAION, they are a bit airy on the whole this round due to the heat, as mentioned, but the flavor and high are spot on. the next run with clones from these will be very interesting too, specially for my selection process.

Hi gaius

Nice pictures, looking forward to seeing more of the four phenos in the pictures. I wonder if the ADH has huge variations in the vigor and productivity, and if the differences are also huge between the cannabinoids? I would imagine there is less variation because of how stable A mother is, but then aagain, her main benefit would be to cut the long time flower perioud
Woop

cheers canna woop, in the end there were nearly as many phenos as females of a cross, lol. the flavor and smell is relatively constant, but the flower structure varies a lot. the Cheese Haze is definitely the more constant of the two crosses i made.

i will try and post up more information once things have cured a bit. i have to be systematic for the selection so will have to keep a smoke report on each pheno for future reference. anyway back to documenting the phenos....

AfghanDieselHaze 34 @ day 75

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
next up...

next up...

ADH 34 continued from above...

picture.php

i'm really glad i got this pheno, as the 30, which looks simmilar is the one plant i couldn't get a clone from as she was just too slow in veg, lol. isn't it typical? hehe...

AfghanDieselHaze 56 @ Day 74 of 12/12

this was growing right on the end, with the top part shaded by the fan. it has some SD smell when wet, but it got sweeter and smokier as it dried, we will see where it goes with the cure.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well it's been months, but i figure i should post up the remaining pics of the harvest just for the sake of completion.

AfghanDieseHaze61

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
next up SOUR POISON

next up SOUR POISON

Sour Poison day 77 of 12/12

very nice smoke, totally hazy in the AH direction. not a great yielder.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

more soon....

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
and some more...

and some more...

CheeseHaze 4 day 77

this one was not bad at all, but didnt make the cut in the end as it wasnt as strong and tasty as some other cheese haze phenos. but it lasted a long time, lol. must have done 3 runs with her or 4 even before i finally got rid. as you can see she is quite a beauty, what with the coloring and dense bud structure....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
appologies for the row of posts, but with the 5 pic limit it's all i can do. this whole thread serves as my record for this selection process and lets me look back to see how the keepers fared the first time around etc.

anyway here:

CheeseHaze 11 day77 of 12/12

do remember that this run was done in the middle of summer, not using an ac. so we have some rather airy bud structure on a lot of them and less resin coverage that will be expected when the weather get back to normal.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
great thread Gauis. Some interesting pheno's.
Wouldn't mind smoking my way through all them lovely's.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well i have culled most of those by now, but with any luck you'll get a chance to smoke some of the phenos that i am still using at the htcc. if things work out as planed anyway, lol.

i'm now down to cheese haze 7, 13, 17, 69, 74. and afghan diesel haze keepers are 34, 47, 31

Latest posts

Latest posts