What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Searching for more chocolaty, minty, herbal, earthy aromas

jogrow

I did a pheno hunt of some chocolope F2 seeds recently and out of 25 plants one of them had this incredible chocolate mint chai flavor that I can't get enough of. High is super energetic, very trippy and uplifting with 0 come down.

I'm assuming since only 1 of the 25 plants had this expression it must be something recessive from the Chocolate Thai side. For anyone who grew the original Chocolate Thai, did it have a chocolate mint chai type smell/pheno?

Could anyone recommend strains/seeds where I could get a similar flavor profile/effect? I want to grow everything that could be similar, but it seems original Chocolate Thai seeds are usually mixed with something else or are very hard to come by. Have heard that Ethiopian strains can present some of these chocolaty terps but hoping for suggestions.

If anyone has any suggestions for strains with chocolaty, minty, herbal, earthy aromas with a trippy energetic up high please let me know and many thanks in advance.

Wolverine97

Veteran
Kerala strains can be pretty minty.
DLA-4 from Bodhi was pure mint terps, on four different phenos out of six. Very different effects though, heavier, night time type stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts