What's new

Search for a mother, seed to harvest: Russian & Gum

Bonzo

Veteran
have you ever noticed the color of the ph'd water changes depending on what light is illuminating it? i have wondered wich light is correct. if what you have pictured is 5.9 i have probably been at around 6.5. hmmmmm, i am going to check it now, time for a pen. thanks for that photo, that actually helped me alot. the little ones look great!!

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Wowsers, wowsers, Woo Hoo!!!! :canabis:

I agree, they're scream'n!!! You're gonna move 'em into 12/12 in the next week? Wow! You like to push 'em fast, eh? Is that part of the "Search for a mother," or do you always push 'em into flower so quick?

Or am I just overly patient.... :wink:

Bonzo

Veteran
hey shorts, lookin good, some of the russians are looking great. do you use Flora Nova, and if so how many teaspoons per gallon at about two weeks into flower? also do you use Floralicious Bloom with it? I am using FN, am at two weeks 12/12 at two teaspoons per gallon. on the bottle says 900ppm. i dont have a meter at the moment and am a little hesitant to up it, allthough thay do appear to be asking for a little more. i just got some Floralicious and am wondering if that will bring the ppm up at all? as usuall your input is greatly appreciated. thanks, Bonzo

Bonzo

Veteran
oops, dont know why i thought you did, hmm, i may have to give that 3 part a try sometime. thanks anyway dude, your grow looks awesome, are you gonna save some pollen?

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
Great Post, Shorts!!!

I love the sexing close-ups!! I was peering into my SFxBBs last night for the first time looking for sex, and I believe they may be starting to preflower as well! So the timing of these example shots could not be better!!

Thanx!

Awesome bunch you have there! You are sooo right! Hard to believe you just germ'd 'em a month ago! WTG!!!

Bonzo

Veteran
Priviet Shorts. (thats hi in russian) those little russian girls are lookin mighty nice. is the foamboard just to elevate the buckets? have you thought of using Hygrozyme? great thread Shorts.

Bonzo

Veteran
Growin like fuckin weeds Shorts. So dark and shiny and healthy. Unreal that WR#1 is a girlie, not to mention the overall F/M ratio. BG#8 is looking awesome as well. very nice Shorts.

Latest posts

Latest posts