What's new

Sealed 6000w, Multi-flow, Daystar ac, Powerhouse, CO2

MrWeekend

merlin- thanks for stopping by

evl- no reason to adjust the lights, plant will be about 2ft starting out in this room....but actually 3 are about 10in lower than the other 3, so I can run 2 different stretch strains in the same run....kinda hard to see in the pictures.

lil- yea I love the system....but unfortunatley last run I did learn you can grow em to big for the system

MrWeekend

HUGE- if your around I got another question....when you need a dhuey were you in soil or hydro?......I would think watering soil from the top would make it higher RH then bottom watering hydro?.....just a thought....let me know how you watered

SKUNK420

picture.php
What up great looking set up you got. I have to give one word of warning about the sealant used on the 90 degree hard duct bends. It looks like the same stuff I used on my hard ducting inside & out and that stuff cracked after a couple of weeks. You can't lay it on thick because it doesn't dry evenly = cracking and multiple thin layers with proper dry time between layers didn't seem to do any better = big waste of time drying. I ended up resealing all my ducting with the basic ALEX brand caulking from the depot for about a little over a buck per tube unlike the duct specific stuff that is $5.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
very nice and clena bro gj... is that reflective board or something like sunfilm?

MrWeekend

What up great looking set up you got. I have to give one word of warning about the sealant used on the 90 degree hard duct bends. It looks like the same stuff I used on my hard ducting inside & out and that stuff cracked after a couple of weeks. You can't lay it on thick because it doesn't dry evenly = cracking and multiple thin layers with proper dry time between layers didn't seem to do any better = big waste of time drying. I ended up resealing all my ducting with the basic ALEX brand caulking from the depot for about a little over a buck per tube unlike the duct specific stuff that is $5.

Thanks for the tip Skunk. But im a contractor & been using this stuff for years with no problems.....its an interior/exterior duct mastic & thats what its supposed to be used for. maybe in cali your ingredients are different because it causes cancer, or has some glue that cali doesnt allow. or you could of had oil left on your duct when you applied it which will lead to cracks & peeling of the mastic. 2-3 coats works everytime for me.

Poopy- its 1in thick insulation board, reflective side out

HUGE

Veteran
HUGE- if your around I got another question....when you need a dhuey were you in soil or hydro?......I would think watering soil from the top would make it higher RH then bottom watering hydro?.....just a thought....let me know how you watered

im runnung bottom feed ebb and gro buckets. from CAP. i dont think you are understanding where the moisture is coming from. the plants expell alot of the water they drink. you could actually dehumi it and put it back in to the res and your water loss will be minimal. plants in flower transpire TREMENDOUS amounts of moisture. especially with co2 and in a sealed room it has nowhere to go. you must keep the RH below say 40-45 and temps at 88 or so to take advantage of the cot. if the humidity climbs the plants stop transpiring and growht slows or stops.

MrWeekend

im runnung bottom feed ebb and gro buckets. from CAP. i dont think you are understanding where the moisture is coming from. the plants expell alot of the water they drink. you could actually dehumi it and put it back in to the res and your water loss will be minimal. plants in flower transpire TREMENDOUS amounts of moisture. especially with co2 and in a sealed room it has nowhere to go. you must keep the RH below say 40-45 and temps at 88 or so to take advantage of the cot. if the humidity climbs the plants stop transpiring and growht slows or stops.

I do understand, but I figured why not ask to see what you had.

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Weekend, is that THC's grapefruit you are running? I think your wife asked me to show mine in the CO growers thread... its a great plant you are going to love it. I'll have a healthy example in a couple weeks if you'd like to see.

6k in a sealed room? You will need AC, guaranteed. I built a 2k sealed room this winter and couldn't keep it cool enough even when pulling cold air from my attic through my lights and back out the room...

MrWeekend

few veg pics......waiting on my slow ass to get their new home built.....they all just got freshly trim & topped & should be ready to go in about a week to 10 days

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts