What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sea of Green strains....help!

porrito

i'm looking for an indoor strain that has a dominant cola bud and little to no side branching (keep it under 3'(1m) at harvest would be nice)
odor is not a concern, but potency and good yelds are!!
thanks to all who can help!!!!! photos are welcome
bye:thank you::thank you:
:wave::wave:

A

Aerokush101

Williams Wonder was a one hit quit? Really? C'mon now Willis?

Darwin

Cannanaut
ICMag Donor
I would focus on indica dominant strains. Strains I keep that fit the bill would be Maple Leaf indica, Sweet Tooth as well as Afghan #1. People have questioned the "new" make-up of MLI and Afghan #1 and I can't comment on that since these have been in my stable for years. I did however grow out a few packs of MLI from a few years ago and it was completely the same as my older stock. All in all, if you stay with indica dominant strains you should have no problem putting them into a SOG.

bobman

You may want to check out mental floss by chimera. I do not grow sog or have I grown it, but in my research I came across it. I guess chimera himself grows it sog and does very good. The info is in his section somewhere and should not be hard to find.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check out,, Bubble Dust ,,, GDS MIX ,,, Sensi Star ,,, Sour Bubble

Ideally clone them,, since clones often grow more uniform for SOG method

Bubble Dust from seed

picture.php

Sensi Star from seed

7253sensistar.JPG

porrito

hi folks thanks for reply:)
@apicalmeristem
is that William wonder from super sativa seed club? height when you cut it?
:thank you::wave::wave:

Williams Wonder was a one hit quit? Really? C'mon now Willis?

Mine is, unless of course you'd like to be asleep faster than 15 minutes then go ahead and have another hit

hi folks thanks for reply:)
@apicalmeristem
is that William wonder from super sativa seed club? height when you cut it?
:thank you::wave::wave:
No actually the plant pictured is from Rez's WWIX release. Im actually going through F2's ive made to look for a good father for my little WW project. I used the picture with the bottle so you could see the approximate size of the finished plant.Im not sure as i havent grown her in a bit but am growing out her progeny and they seem to finish 18" to 20" with no veg in coco based soil, in one gal containers

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
My strain....HIGH COUNTRY INDICA

ONE SINGLE COLA OUT OF 36

picture.php

TRIMMED AND ANOTHER BUNCH OF CLONES TO GO IN

picture.php

NOT AVILABLE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Chronic, Double Dutch, AK-47, LUI, Critical Mass, Kolossus(Sannnie), Pot of Gold, and many others would all do well in a SOG.

porrito

thanks guys!!!! when you reply could you write strain with the seed bank if possible... so i can check them more easily!!! :thank you:
:wave::wave:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Chronic and AK are from Serious. Double Dutch from Magus/Serious, CM from Mr. Nice, POG from Flying Dutchmen. LUI from SOL(gone now), but alive in Dutchgrown's LUI 13 which appears to be a big yielding plant! Sweetest Cindy too!! DG is next on my must buy list!!!
I'm hearing that Chimera's Mental Floss is a good SOG strain too!

You cant go wrong with DGS, Hold your fire, though I haven't found a SOG monster yet in the Seeds I have grown of hers, I can say the quality makes yield seem very much less important , although her P13 has the potential to be a huge yielder. Sucks its not available now.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
You cant go wrong with DGS, Hold your fire, though I haven't found a SOG monster yet in the Seeds I have grown of hers, I can say the quality makes yield seem very much less important , although her P13 has the potential to be a huge yielder. Sucks its not available now.

What DG strains have you grown?
I fully agree, DG has some strains that, IMO, must be grown.
The pics of LUI 13 I've seen, make her appear to be a SOG monster!!!:)

porrito

Thanks for all the data Hold Y F :thank you:
and thanks too apical!! i will check all the strain you suggest
@apical
where or when i can find the rez release? like Rez's WWIX release
you have written with William wonder.
:thank you::thank you::wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts