What's new

SE-Asia grow, ducksfoot, balubazh, dragonhaze, lowryders.

daver

Hey you all!
Im sorry that i havent been here earlier with an update but my internet has been shut down for like 2 weeks so thats why!

Its been happening alot in my gardens lately, Balubazh got harvested the 23th of october.

The last 2 ducksfoot will finish within 1-2weeks maximum.

My 2 dragonhaze are flowering now. 1 on the terrace and 1 on the balcony.

Heres some pics from Oct 30th. except for the pic on the balubazh

O yeah, before i forget thanks for all you nice replys!

Glock23, wheeere are you??? =) coming up here soon?

BonecarverOG: ill make sure to get you some pics today or tmrw or the CFL300w.

Groupshot on terrace

Dragonhaze on balcony

Ducksfoot no2 late flowering.

Ducksfoot no3 buuudshots!!

Ducksfoot no3 late flowering

Flowering dragonhaze on the terrace

Aaaand, a picture of my Balubazh just before harvest!

B

bonecarver_OG

very very nice outdoor plants :D

id try to make even bigger containers and see how big bushes ud get up there hehe :D

peace bro

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
those are killer dude! i should be up there this weekend. things keep coming up that prevent me from doing so, but it's definitely time now. :) I planted some nirvana ak-48 and sensi hindu kush this week. I think the mold got to the AK seeds, but the kushes should make it. I've got mine out in the forest.

Hopefully I'll see you this weekend! Check your PMs

daver

heya all!

thanks for those lovely comments =) ill definitely try some bigger containers for next year yes! in the meantime heres a picture of some balubazh bud just before harvest

stay tuned for another update in a couple of days...

Peace

daver

Heya!!!
seems like november will be a great month for my plants! basicly no rain is expected only sun sun sun and a little bit of clouds. temp will be around 30degress celcius during the days and at nights they will drop to maximum around 20degress celcius. The last ducksfoot is soo fat now! 1-2more weeks now and then ill cut it down, the last 2 dragonhaze is absolutely going to love it in november :)

OG Royal Grower: cheers for the headsup! they suure as hell love it there. sun all day, no shade at all :)

Update with pictures in a couple of days when more has happened.

Peace and stay safe!

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
You're right, the weather's absolutely beautiful at this time of year! I'm trying to start off some Sensi Hindu Kush, but none of them seem to be coming up. I'm going to try changing my soil to something a little lighter...

Nice to see someone else in this part of the world grabbing there balls in both hands and saying fook it.......

Nice plants enjoy the smoke,.....

How about the rain,...mine got totally striped clean of crystal in the heavy rain about 3-4 weeks ago Bollox :( ......lovely little durbans & purple kush's

But still did the trick.

Peace

TF

P.s Glock23 how goes it bro

daver

Good morning to ya all!
No news really, plants doing great. Last ducksfoot will be cut down by the end of the week. the other 2 dragonhaze got plenty of time to go. Pictures are from 8th of november.

sm0kateer4204: good to see your still intressted in this thread :) and thanks for all the comments.

glock23: Heeeya mate! hows it going for your grows? anything coming along good now? Hindu kush you say :) sounds very intressting hehe. Where you in my city this weekend? i wasnt so :( now im back again though. ill email you my number so u got it in case ur around, peace

Thai Flowers: hello there! I say the same to you maan, always great to see more growers in this part of the world!, My rain season is in may, june this time of year theres barely any rain. I had plants out in may aswell and they survived without no problem. Got some pics of ur grow mate?.

Peace to you all and stay safe!

Dragonhaze no2 balcony

groupshot of the 2 left on terrace

Dragonhaze no1

Dragonhaze no1

Ducksfoot no3

Ducksfoot no3

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Hey Dave and Thai! How's the smoke from the harvest Dave? Looks like you're going to have plenty of smoke. I can't wait to try some :) I should be up there very soon. Something keeps coming up. You know something big happened in your city a few weeks ago...I was supposed to be there, but I missed it. Hopefully I'll make it up in the next few weeks.

Only thing I have going is a Sensi Hindu Kush seedling. Planted 2 more today. They're taking over a week to germ..they're old seeds. I'm hoping I get at least a few good females. I already wasted 7 seeds thinking they were dead. Thank God Sensi gives you 16 per pack! I wasn't expecting Sensi seeds to take so long! I'll give these two all the time they need. I'll start some more in the next few days. Next up: Homegrown Fantaseeds Afghani and some Blueberry! I have to get these Rezdog Sour Mists going too.

P.S., I can't wait to see how well you do with bigger pots. I'll be using 40 liter (10 gallon) grow bags. I have some 60 liter (15 gallon) grow bags for next year's crop. :)

Last edited:
Morning guys,
Daver your plants are lovely mate, the ducksfoot is very chunky for its size.....looks like you got lots of room up there, aint it tempting to fill the whole god damm space ,....lol

Yes i got some pic's of the Durban but have a problem with p.c at the mo :0( I will upload soon.

I'm just starting another grow with some local bagseed,.....ummm
But is a good bit of shit but takes forever to finish,....10-16 weeks but it is just like me favourite Kali Mist so its always worth the wait.
I dont suppose it will be done before Song Kran (New year) in April, unless i keep them on a 10/14 regime. This means i have to make sure the plants are outside at 08.00am every day untill 18.00pm. My Buddha is it a pain in the arse, as i kept this regime for 105 days on my last local seed grow and boy was i happy when it was over.

Glockie have you ever thought about "Blue Haze" from Homegrown Fanatseed its blueberry x haze and only takes 7-8 weeks and done, more importantly it works well in this part of the world.

Also guys if ever your in Town PM me and we can hook up.

Peace & chok dee (good luck)

Thai Flowers

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Thai Flowers: Those are the Laotian beans you told me about, right? They sounded really good. 105 days of religiously taking plants in and out sounds like a bitch. I've read about the Blue Haze and it sounds terrific. Maybe next year? Thanks Khun Flowers...hehe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Lookin great daver!!!
Im curious about the 300w cfl´s too...are they dual spectre? If the price is right ill prolly grab some as well

Stay Safe

daver

Heeeelloo frieeends!
Fuck i havent had internet for a couple of weeks, it suuucks, Also had a dishcrash and lost all my pics and stuff because im too lazy to make backups of stuff. We have had some nasty weather here aswell for the last couple of weeks. I have harvested the last ducksfoot which seems to yield alot though! :)
regarding the 2 dragonhaze they are fully flowering now and will be done by the end of the year! both of them are now on the terrace. if anyone wanna know its citralskunk X G13xHaschplant.

Glock23: Long time no talk, Anyways. The smoke is awesome only got ducksfoot left now and some of the balubazh for my guests :)
But there will be some nice dragonhaze done soon so i dont complain and i got a new big project starting soon which you will enjoy later on :p
Your always welcome here at anytime , you know i got all the time in the world haha. I would love if you can hook me up with some good indica seeds for this new big project. Or clones works good too hehe.

ThaiFlowers:
Hehe its sure tempting but you should wait and see what i will be growing next season, Now im setting up a nice and big indoor grow. I would love to try that bluehaze your talking about, do you got some seeds? i will definitely be in your city next year so ill see you then for sure.. Also your more then welcome here!..

GDK:
Heya cheers for comments!, yes they are dual spectrum or only blue or only red. depending on your demands. You would need to order alot of them though. How many where you thinking about? ill get you some pics this week.

Peace and stay safe to ya all!

End of the world? nice weather huh?

dragonhaze no2

dragonhaze no2 budshot

dragonhaze no1 budshot

dragonhaze no1

groupshot of my 2 ladies

dragonhaze no2

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Hey daver..
Those ladies look like they are being taken well care of;-)
I dunno..maybe 10 or so..depends on the price and shipping. Maybe even more if the price is right..

Stay Safe

G

Dragonhaze Looks like a fine lady and agreed very well cared for!
Good luck with the weather!
~neilspotshop