What's new

SE-Asia grow, ducksfoot, balubazh, dragonhaze, lowryders.

daver

WAMEN, cheers alot for the comments :)
regarding the leafs my guess is that you mean the ducksfoot right? its a stealthy looking plant that have some webbed indica genes in it. wich results in the strange looking leaves..

hope that answers your question!
now its time for me to go water my ladies :)

Peace

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Sup Daver..looking real good. Sucks about the mites, but I guess it's not that bad. I think I saw you back on OG..am I right?

daver

Whaaad up glock23!
Yeaaah it sucks terribly, dont know what im going to do about it next season, probably need to sterilize the soil with an oven or so....
hows everything going with your grow mate?.
Its correct that you saw me on OG before... i only did indoor Hydro back then

Peace

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
I have to start a new grow soon...been too lazy to go into the woods recently. Check your PMs :)

daver

glock23: I know the feeling trust me for sure... im the laziest :)

checked my pms :p now its your turn to do the same hehe...

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
haha wow, so it turns out we talked on OG! Let me know if you need anything..fertilizers, rolling papers, whatever. When I come to your country, I'll be happy to bring you some of either. I have access to really good Indonesian bat guano..works very well in flowering. I can get you OCBs and Rizlas easily too..

daver

Its a small world huh? :) im glad we found each other here again! Next time you get here we will get smashed from my harvest thats for sure, regarding rolling papers thats always needed. OCB's is prefered over rizla hehe.
Talk to you soon mate.

Peace out and stay safe!

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
I have a cool cousin in your country who lets me stay at his place when I'm up there. I'm definitely coming up. Give me a shout when you're heading down here and I'll show you some cool stuff! :) The soil guys won't deliver unfortunately. If you want bongs or pipes or anything of that description, there's plenty here. I'm definitely looking forward to smoking a few phatties with you :D

Last edited:

daver

Glock23: wiiicked mate, I love it here... so relaxed lifestyle hehe. what kind of bongs you got down there? color changing glass ones aswell? :joint: apart from that seeds are always welcome. :p

Im definitely looking forward to sample some of this shiit with you.. They been growing like mad the last week.. I will post an update tomorrow or the day after :)

Peace :wave:

daver

Hello all you! heres a small update from today 3 october.

I was just up on the terrace checking out my plants and took some nightshots. help yourself! :D

Groupshot, 3 ducksfoot . 1 balubazh

Groupshot, 3 ducksfoot . 1 balubazh

Lowryder bud from my indoor

Last edited:

daver

Thanks alot mate! your totally right buds seems to fatten up alot now. will post an update tomorrow in the sunshine :) love this time of year hehe.

OzzBozz

nice grow man
take some shots of the bud when it's dried and cured

your plants are lookin great!

daver

Hello you all!

here comes as promised an update from october 5th. Check my lovely ladies out!

Ozzbozz: thanks for the comments, i will show of some pictures when its all done no problems :)

Peace

Flowering df no1

flowering df no1

flowering df no3

flowering df no2

flowering df no3

flowering df no1

flowering balubazh

groupshot of my lovely ladies all in flowering

B

bonecarver_OG

vey nice there daver!

hope u find some good soil suplier :D if not u might have to make ur own compost :D :D

peace

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Very nice! It looks like you're using the same pots I use here...hehe. They're definitely filling out nicely.

We get clear glass bongs here..glass on glass. They're pretty good. I get my color-changing glass sent out from the US. I was supposed to come up to your city this weekend, but I have a party to go to on Saturday. Maybe Sunday?

I'm supposed to start an AK-48 grow up there this weekend too. I'd be happy to give you a clone or two once they get established ;]

Last edited:

crenata

Ser mkt fett ut! :yummy:
Riktigt goda förutsättningar för att lyckas utomhus ser jag, lite skillnad mot kalla norden... :(

Har du beställt fröna från dfc? Verkar ju vara drak strains samtliga förutom duckfoot.

Tyckte mig läsa att du inte bodde långt från fabriken som tillverkade 300w cfl, hade varit coolt att kolla om de hade klarat en transport och senare funkat efteråt? :chin:

Lycka till, stay safe!

Utomhus odlad -05

Last edited:

daver

UPDATE 15 October.

Hello my friends!!!!
Im very happy some people seem to follow this thread so im going to give you another update theres been some heavy rain here now for 2days but they are still doing okey. :)

Okey so first off some news of my current grow, 1 of the ducksfoot i cut this week because of too much mites. It had flowered for 9weeks. I feel like i have to give big creds to this strain! its extremely nice smoke. More trippy then actually bodystone. smells and taste fruity.
Ive also put up one of the dragonhaze on the terrace now instead and will try to do a late season flower on that one. I also harvested 4 lowryders.

okey thats about it so far. ill let the picture talk for the other ones :)

Bonecarver_OG: Cheers alot for dropping by, I do need to solve that soil problem your totally right! my mate glock23 here gave me a suggestion where to find so i guess for next year this wont be a problem! Good luck with your grow aswell by the way! awesome.

glock23: Whaaats up maaate! Are you in my town now???? i havent been online for a couple of days because of some personal problems. Lost my fuckin wallet and creditcard gaah. Anyways, Its Sunday today!!! i got some dried buds here bro. if you got some OCB haha. also clones would be great when its possible. I can also sort you out with some clones or seeds. If your still here let me know..Also how long will you stay for ? send me a pm.

crenata: Ill answer in english, First of Thanks alot for the comments :)
regarding the CFL 300w yes that is correct. depending on how to send the lamps it should work. The problem is that you probably need to get like atleast 10bulbs. But if your still interested we can talk more about it. The seeds ive all got from kind friends. Draken is one of them yes hehe.

Group pose

Flowering ducksfoot

Flowering ducksfoot

Dragonhaze

Balubazh budshot

Flowering balubazh

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
looking really good! i didn't make it up there this weekend, but i will be there next weekend for sure. ;) I'll only be there for one night, but I go up there quite regularly. I'll bring you some OCB, Indian sativa seeds and if I can, some Indian sativa bud that I harvested in March. I'll be starting an outdoor crop soon too..should flower immediately under 12/12..

P.S., I'm sorry to hear about your wallet. I lost a brand new cell phone in your city last year. Total loss was about $700 US with the 1 gig card that was in it. *sigh*

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts