What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SD IBLxOG Kush f2-Free Seeds-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

astartes

PM sent. I missed the first round and am overjoyed I got in on round two. Much respect to you JLP. You are truly a cornerstone of the community and your generosity is unsurpassed!

astartes

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I hope I did not miss out on round 2! Here is one of the lovely ladies I got from the original cross.

:muahaha:
Delicious!

Much love and Respect to the one and only JLP :respect: .

Uncle Remus

PM sent!!!

JLP you are a credit to this community and way of life...My friends and I still enjoy your Miss Mud...AWESOME genetics and your unselfish ways should be an inspiration to all of us

I only wish I had the time and resources to try to give back to the community one thousandth of you have done so far

Hope I get lucky to be graced with some of these freebie

RIGHT ON JLP :jump:

krackpack

hope i was lucky enough to have made the cut grew out the mud awhile ago on a different account but im back in business again

Oscuridad

Huge amount of respect for doing this for the folks in the community..

Surely plenty will take plenty of pictures to show the goodness.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
bummer about the cost of postage for ppl outside of the USA.....not that im rich at all farrrrrr from it....wish we could work something out to supply you with some supplies to keep up this great work for all????

yup im outside of the states....but not just thinking about me ..... knowing that this hobby of ours aint leagal or safe to send you cash/supplies wish we could work something out?.....send a donation to SBAY?.....duno but i'd be happy to send something to help out....maybe others would too?.....just a thought .....

we all enjoy your generosity JLP ....thank you for what you do....i know youve been doing it for ages..HH. =]-~

S

stoned teacher

Always been jealous of people that have gotten your stuff...PMing now and hoping I get some!!!

S

Syndicate

Wow man that is really kind and generous of you, I don't need any seeds ATM but just wanted to post to say that.

toofat

Whether I get some or not JLP is still the man after all these years.
JLP, do you still do the balloon thing with seeds? :muahaha: :rasta:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts