What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SD IBLxOG Kush f2-Free Seeds-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannabeard

Good man JLP, your generosity is a great commodity for this community. I wish you peace and good health.

I missed round 1, I hope that I am in time for round 2...if not I wish you all great growing and bountiful harvests.

Stay safe, and fly free....

Cannabeard

sprout

Thanks, JLP! You're inspiring. I got the chance to grow out the Mississippi Mud you gave out a while back and they were top notch. Muchas Gracias!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Got the first round and have 3 girls sprouted and reaching for the sky! You guys are gonna love these! JLP thanks again for the generosity and kindness. Respect!

D

dirtdog

JLP much love + respect!! What a true pinnacle of dankness and generosity you are for this community!

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
thanks JLP! not only are you putting out a crazy nice cross, you're giving it away.....
the community is fortunate to have you.

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
JLP, you seize to amaze us all! You are a very generous fellow, We all thank you Dearly for this. Looking forward to trying your SD IBLx OG. Curious what OG are you using.

Thanks again,

Peace,

SB.

Here is a pic of the cross we made with your Golden Pineapple Male x Island Bud Sativa Female. Kick ass cross.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.