What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SD IBL CROSSES by DJXX...feat. XX SOURGLUE

TimeKeeper

A proper Alpha Diesel repo would be awesome! I'm currently going through some old alpha f2s but only getting about 30% germ rate so far. Also revisiting some alpha diesel x Mango haze f2s and I'm finding some amazing phenos! Good to see a strong sour male pass along his traits. Awesome work DJ!

Vaporbud

Sour Glue

Sour Glue

Thanks DJ! I tried to grow some sourglue last year, ended up all males. I did get a nice litte girl this year. :biggrin: She just went from a 2gal to this 65gal today.
:rasta:

picture.php

Grateful1

Very nice work! Looks like youre finding some very nice phenotypes. Im a big fan of Sour and Ive worked with Rez Sour D IBL in the past. Good work.

Vaporbud

Moving along...

Hopefully DJXX will be around soon. I shot an email to an old addy, maybe I'll hear from him.

picture.php

picture.php

Planning to carefully hit some lower buds on this girl with some pollen in the next week or so. Waiting for no wind... I have 5K OG Kush X SD-IBL pollen I saved last year. A great cross. One of my best ever. The SD I used in it is from Rez 2006 (F2s), a 3 male mix. The same seed bunch that I gave DJ for this project he did here. (I used to be Smokebuddy) So I guess that would be some sort of incross or something someone knows but could be good so Ill try it out. (GG4XSD-IBL) X (5KOGXSD-IBL). Maybe I should call it Doublecross... on account of the SD-IBL :noway:

peace :rasta:

Last edited:

Vaporbud

Harvested first week of October. This is very strong smoke. Loud smell, expands a lot. The effects are not much like SourD except right at first. Some exhilaration followed by relaxing stone and great sleep. This is night time meds for me. Just what the doctor ordered. I found about 90 seeds in the buds I pollinated. Looking forward to testing next year. Here she is 9 30 2018:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks DJXX! :rasta: