What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SD IBL CROSSES by DJXX...feat. XX SOURGLUE

DsourDog

Man Ive got a killer sour d v3 that go well with the sour d ibl 2006 , use to have them crossed but lost all the stock when moving but man looks like ya got some fire work going down there @DJXX the sour glue sounds like some fire also speaking of the sour dub x sour d was one of my old favs , dead on sour and flavor that stuck to your palate for days lol

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey bro. DJ, glad to see you back and at it again. Sour Epicness in here! Congrats on making some monster creations and kind enough to get them out to people to enjoy. That GCut is looking proper and the #4 ain't too bad looking either. Hope you are doing well and look forward to seeing you kill it with your creations. Take care and stay safe One :)

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Sour Glue Hova Cut - this thing rocks ! Glue smell with extra sour. I didn't even come close to having her dialed(first run) and she looks like this .

picture.php

picture.php

A

AVOH

Sour Glue Hova Cut - this thing rocks ! Glue smell with extra sour. I didn't even come close to having her dialed(first run) and she looks like this .

View Image

View Image

Bro wait until you clip it lmao the stench is going to make you ditch all your other sours
She pack the frost and ease of gg4 with the loud loud sour of the ibl
Djxxxxxxxxx you are the f-ing man for this
It actually made the gg4 better with giving it what it lacked
The sour better for bring down the flo time

DJXX

Veteran
Bro wait until you clip it lmao the stench is going to make you ditch all your other sours
She pack the frost and ease of gg4 with the loud loud sour of the ibl
Djxxxxxxxxx you are the f-ing man for this
It actually made the gg4 better with giving it what it lacked
The sour better for bring down the flo time
gcut is the queen, but an not apposed to co queens, glad you found her...all four of my SourGlue phenos are really strong meds too,....really stoked to be getn snips of her..DJXX

A

AVOH

gcut is the queen, but an not apposed to co queens, glad you found her...all four of my SourGlue phenos are really strong meds too,....really stoked to be getn snips of her..DJXX

You already know she is coming home to you
Yea sign me up to the g-unit lol
I have to see what that gcut is about
I know there is some killers in that sour glue line point blank period!
:thank you:

DJXX

Veteran
You already know she is coming home to you
Yea sign me up to the g-unit lol
I have to see what that gcut is about
I know there is some killers in that sour glue line point blank period!
:thank you:
GreasyGirl AKA Stonecold cut is another badass bitch, i kept #11 and S1 cause they are crazy good, i always run somehing three times to make sure if she is a keeper or not..DJXX

A

AVOH

GreasyGirl AKA Stonecold cut is another badass bitch, i kept #11 and S1 cause they are crazy good, i always run somehing three times to make sure if she is a keeper or not..DJXX

Sign me up

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Wow DJXX... I can't believe I hadn't stumbled upon your thread sooner than I have. Nice work bro, would love that sour glue... Would love a lot of new variations on my room. It needs it. I am a man of variations and love growing out new strains.

Great job brother... Subbed! :tiphat:

DJXX

Veteran
i'll be makn S1s of SourGlues, Gcut and Hova cut, maybe GreasyGirl cut also...SD IBL#1 and #4, and Neckbreaker DTOG cut, also a special thanks to Hova and DTOG for selecting those cuts......i haven't ran Neckbreaker yet cause cuts of her are on the way..but have heard it is better than Karmas Headbanger and thats a pretty tall statement...i used Karmas OG for the NBreaker cross, so thanks Karma... just got out the STS and with Cannaventures coaching, cause he is an expert with STS, plans are to have them out in the fall, everything will be listed at the server fund and will inexpensive... and hopefully everyone can have some sikkkkk sour for Christmas.....anyone with my gear goin is more than welcome to post pics in here...SourNation heart is beating good again..DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
Wow DJXX... I can't believe I hadn't stumbled upon your thread sooner than I have. Nice work bro, would love that sour glue... Would love a lot of new variations on my room. It needs it. I am a man of variations and love growing out new strains.

Great job brother... Subbed! :tiphat:
cookies and a bunch of my older stuff is in my Funhouse thread if you wanna peek in there a lil..DJXX

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
cookies and a bunch of my older stuff is in my Funhouse thread if you wanna peek in there a lil..DJXX

Thanks for the heads up DJXX... I am used to being around and hanging in the outdoor forums... Just now getting big into the indoor thing, glad to have met you buddy.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey bro. DJ, are the SD IBL #1 and #4 from the SD 610 beans? If so did you find any other interesting specimens when you were looking for your male to use? Any plans on making a Alpha Diesel recreation with that male you got? Those would be epic i'm guessing since he's already putting fire out in your Sour Glues. Hope you are doing alright and take care One