What's new

Scrub's PLL Coco Cupboard and Friends

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
SOG the planet

SOG the planet

hemp_field_foto_vast_from_hempglobalsolutionscom.jpg

And that's all I have to say on the matter. :)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
hehehehe looks like the ol backyard, the bbq and esky was under the trees on the left.

Peace

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Aye b00m, found it on google images. Good shot eh :) would be lovely if it lead down to a little stream or something. Maybe some strange fungi growing around 'n stuff, lol :underwater:

Hey cheese thanks yo, here are some of the others knocking around the place...

TWxPD #2:
DSCF4706.JPG

and #4:
DSCF4710.JPG

And the spare Leda Uno that was in the ccfl thing. All my Ledas are still unsexed but as you can see I have plenty of backup :)
DSCF4715.JPG

And this is some PK roots:
DSCF4716.JPG

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SOG the planet indeed!

~Xmobotx, that sounds good enough to eat :yes: Yeah the molasses will rock your world :) A very helpful ingredient. I never thought I'd say this but I think I can taste the organic aspect of the TWx I grew. Granted I didn't flush them very long and a little harsh in comparison to coco hydro style, but there is definitely something about it, like an extra richness or depth (not just ferts or poop taste or whatever you want to call that). I'll be able to add more after I grow this round out with the TWx in coco to compare. The ability to completely flush your plant is a big reason why I like coco/hydro so much. It's like smoking silk.

Take care :smoke:

never any bag-weed like the home made stuff -so i hear

I wish we could grow 1000+ plants without fear of reprisal.

100% - if we actually had freedom, that's what i d be doing

-sad

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Right on Scrub!! Looking excellent!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to watch them bud:)
I'd run around naked in that field bro...then get pretty ladies to scrape off all the resin:yummy:
Take care

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Coolness! I will check it out my man! Dunno what you would have learnt from me but I would question it deeply just in case, hahaha :)

Big up everybody! I'm making some colloidal silver right now. I already made it like I did last time, but this time I'm following uh, I forget the name, I think it was jump117, following more in his method. So I made it, filtered it, and now I'm re-processing it so more solids are removed and meant to make more room for ions from what I understand. Looking good so far. I'm now going to hit the TWxPD with it instead of the PK.

Everything is going well. I got my ec/ph meter batteries! :good: I discovered I've been waaay underfeeding compared to normal. There's an occasional root poking out of the smart pot but nothing incredible yet. Pics tonight :cool:

Edit:

Sprayed daily or twice a day, 50 ppm 9999Ag, 3V , polarity changes periodically, takes 36 hours and one filtration in the middle and one in the end.

They describe the electrolyses as a complete process that includes interaction between silver metal particles of various sizes and ionic Ag+.
Metal Ag particles appear in two forms – a black sediment on electrode, flakes floating in the liquid and a silver mirror film on the surface of the water.
Both forms of metal Ag are useless and harmful because of clustering Ag+ ions on their surfaces. Silver Ag+ ions stick together with metal that decreases CS activity.

From this point the stirring or bubbling the solution causes blocking Ag+ on the metal catchers and is not useful while common sense is contradictory dictates to stir.

The less the number and size of a metal particles, the better.
Its size and number depends mainly on the current density that depends on current applied, square of electrodes and a distance between, conductivity of the liquid and others.

An electronic controller is needed to prevent and to decrease a metal particles appearance and to provide more efficient Ag+ production.
"Additional Suggestions From Readers"(click) thru the link given by PhenoMenal is the good reading about the current control.
In the absence of automatic control I had to do the service manually.
Every one or two hours I turned off, read TDS, switch polarity and turn on.
When ppm rising is stuck I clean up the electrodes and coffee-filter the solution.

Last edited:

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Ahhh yeah, living in such a hot place, I got pretty good at that, hehe :) Well now we're even, because I would have pulled a lot less on my organic attempt if not for your help.

:grouphug:

:gday:

ScrubNinja

Veteran
DSCF4728.JPG
DSCF4736.JPG
DSCF4751.JPG

:zoom:
DSCF47512.JPG

Thank you silica :tiphat: I think I've finally discovered the missing link to why I never got very thick stems. :jump:

I'm going to have to sacrifice one of the three plants on the shelf because there won't be room. I can only lower the shelf one more notch so I'll have to go sideways. The baby PK on the left will be the one leaving.

DSCF4734.JPG

And the TWxPD (right) got it's first spray of CS:

Still not flower time. :dance013:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Very very healthy looking plants bro, love ya work. Hoping this weekend I can start my cloning experiment, so busy these days shheeeshh.
TW x PD X CS = YeeHah
Peace Bruz

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Thanks man :cool: So what's been happening in the b00mb0x anyway? Just re/vegging and what-not? One of my moms is huge now. Might have to plonk her outside somewhere ;)

Edit: Will a few small plants and clones be okay in a tied up garbage bag wedged into a PC case, with a few breaths blown in for co2....for an hour?

U

unthing

Sure, I've travelled with rooted clones in a plastig bag in my bag for 14 hours.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
They'll be sweet as bro, just long as it's not a too bumpy ride. I'll have a peek at some pics to post, got some here from the other day.
Peace

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Not lollipopping plants anymore, it's horizontal for me from now on, had to bump my yields up. Got 6 plants in flower @ the moment, 1 Dutch Indoor Mix sativa and 5 Lot 1's of mine, am going for a sort of half pipe effect on the canopy, was trying for flat but a couple of my girls decided they needed another foot or so, so up the walls they went.

So what do ya reckon?? I'm liking the horizotal tie down action, I should increase my yield by about 50% for each plant, we'll see what happens when these get the chopz in about a months time.

Peace