What's new

SCreme'N Haze

luminous

GoldDustWomen said:
WOW CBF,

Those looks just AWESOME. Man, you sure are busy over there. Very nice Foxtails on those plants. I'm sure your one happy camper right now :) Take care and thanks for sharing.
Later,
BG

mornin BG, yeah man my head is tight on the bean,hehe. like my skull is shrinkin, couple days in the jar and the smoke perked up some for sure.

ill have that info for ya later today,

take care

G

really lookin nice there, the structre looks bomb. that looks like a really fun line to play with, great job.

aeric

Veteran
Truly remarkable stuff Lum....by the looks you've got the touch when it comes to breeding. That purp one is bookcover worthy.

luminous

yeah bacchus, every plant has a nice tric field, with a few, just insane frost, curlin the bud leaf up its so thick.

over all the first two plants have been good smoke, already toked up the green one, minus samplers to growers. ended up a lime citrusy smoke.

quite a few different flavors and aromas goin on. pretty tough to pin down.

the purp plant, smells of floral dirty socks, with the purply earthy kinda smell. not real strong. tastes of purple, with some bubblegummy taste in there. wierd.

both plants are fairly potent, buzz is a bit creeper, and its a easy head, meanin no freakin out/paranoia. lasts well, and will keep ya up and alert.
some jaw clench, and a feelin at the start, that your skulls shrinkin.

not the most flavorfull smoke. and early smoke is some what harsh after a few tokes.

proven to really confuse a social toker, daily tokers will enjoy the head, its my kinda high:D

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
I think any of those woulod be potential keeper considering the quality of high, right luminous?

I kno w I havent sampled any of them, but just the looks is enought for me to make my quessing "judgement"!!!

Luminous has done so many good things/crosses for cannacommunity that I have hardtime to believe that there werent any keepers in 10 seeds in any of his crosses...

:respect:

G

much kudos Criminal By Force !

much kudos Criminal By Force !

I always enjoy your posts

stay safe bro

:smile:

Last edited:

luminous

hey all thanks for stoppin in, as far as a keeper, i have one plant in the last 5 years from seed that i consider a keeper. plant has to have some attributes, somethin that stands out for me to hold on to it for another run, and then has to be pretty special smoke to actually keep it for any length of time.

i have only smoked 2 of the 6 females, so have to wait and see how the others turn out.

i picked a brother here in the thread, that i dont know, to check out the smoke. maybe he will post up when he trys um.

Last edited:

luminous

heres another purple plant, thought it might be a fast finisher early on, but at 8 weeks, started producin more bud, @ 10 weeks now, and looks like 12 weeks for this one as well.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Delicious Luminous :yummy:

I simply cannot wait to try her out :D

I just finished very hazy sativa and im currently trimming her, im sure you wont get mad if I share some of my goodnes with you:

Same strain, but in dry sample mode:

Gotta love these sativadom´s haziness, have a big one :joint:

G

dam your plants are keepers they look really nice hope they somke as good as they look :joint:

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey all back in the saddle with this one. since last postin i combined the SCreme'N Haze {SCreme cut X PHaze) with another batch i had made in the past (PHaze X SCreme BC1)

this line now goes by StrawberryHill (PHaze X SCrmBC1) X ( SCrm x PHaze)

heres 7 of the females that i tested for hermie tendencies, they had photoperiod stress, PH stress(9.5 PHed water) overfert, under watered. did get a few of the plants to reverse, mainly the purple plants, which there were a few clusters on each plant(2)

at 12 weeks, which is usually harvest time, i pollied um all with a single male, mainly to see if they would make seed, which they did. plants went 17 weeks to finish the seed.

somewhere around 15.5 weeks i noticed the plants looked like they were reflowerin???? the new growth looked like a reveg at first, then they started makin bud, ya can see it plainly in the last pic. i went ahead and cut all the old growth on that one plant, and gonna let it go and see what happens with the bud.

plants are hammered, but will toke each one just to see, each plant is currently dryin.

CBF

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php