What's new

SCreme'N Haze

luminous

hey all, heres some shots of a cross done with a purple haze female outta TomHills OHaze, hit with a single SCreme male outta the BX1.

these 2 plants are at 9wks and a few days, the branchier one has the better aroma, and hard dense haze buds. have grown quite a bit of Haze and haze hybrids, and its the first time ive come across bud this tight.

luminous

first plant here is at 5+ wks, and second plant is at or about 3 wks

Haze dom in growth, screme added a heavier tric field, and density to the buds. plants do reak in veg, and aromas so far follow the Haze. the branchier plant at 9wks, has a soapy aroma, alot like the SC line i grow. plant #1 at 9wks is just now startin to throw some purple in the buds and fans. looks alot like alot of thr Razberry plants in the SCreme line. hopefully it picks up that flavor.

thepureskunk

Wow those plants look fantastic! :joint:

I look forward to watching these finish. How long do you think they will go?

Peace, TPS :)

luminous

thepureskunk said:
Wow those plants look fantastic! :joint:

I look forward to watching these finish. How long do you think they will go?

Peace, TPS :)

seein cloudy trics now on the 9 week plants, last hybrid done with the sourDeez and Haze came in at 12 to 13 weeks, the SCreme finishes in 9 weeks so expect these to come in a bit earlier, imagine they should be ready at around 11 weeks, some a bit longer.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice, luminous! (dig your new handle!) How long did Tom's haze run, and what's the genetic make-up of the SCreme?
Damn, those look awesome! :respect:

Goldenseed

Hey luminous!!!!

Is that the "StrawberryHaze" that i have won over on an "other" site?I think you know what site im talking bout?The plants look damn tasty...i cant wait to grow them out!!!!

Greetz Goldenseed :wave:

luminous

Goldenseed said:
Hey luminous!!!!

Is that the "StrawberryHaze" that i have won over on an "other" site?I think you know what site im talking bout?The plants look damn tasty...i cant wait to grow them out!!!!

yes they are, and good luck with um

highlighter, THOHaze goes anywhere from 15 weeks to 20 is the longest ive had. SCreme is a cut from a strawberry cough line i maintain. 2 inbred generations off the SCreme, and a BX so far. BX2 are just about done. thanks for checkin in

Last edited:

ElGato

Veteran
sweet luminous

they really do look nice........cant wait to pop some of them
good work man

mj

G

Killer

A real looker for sure. Now, those are some major Fox Tails. Very nice job Luminous and Welcome to IC. You will find lots of nice members here. I hope your stay withus is a long one.
Take care,
BG

Americangrower

Veteran
Thats looking fantastic CBF..
I love the haze structure

Are you planning on selling them Scream Bx2 seeds on SeedBay :kissass: hope soooooo :joint:

luminous

hey all,

hey raco, thanks for commin by. much appreciated.

MJ, good luck with um, if ya bush um, you can keep um under 3 ft, if thats a concern,hehe

Hola BG, well i see your still token that evil weed, lol........Criminal ByForce......sniper my ass your losein your edge, LOL. j/k bro

AG, how ya been, good i hope. the SCreme BX2 will be freebies with seedbay winnins i guess is how it works. just sendin um to DG and they handle the rest. also be some atr a medicial site as well.

theres four plants there frank, hehe. they are trippy lookin, much like the Sourhaze turned out here as well.

G

LOLOL, Yanking your chain. That was me being a smartass like always. :spank: Glad to see all is well. It's always nice to read your posts and see your pictures. You always got something killer brewing your way. You may think your hiding in the shadows, but I still see you, because your Criminal By Force. lol, jokin. Take care and nice to see you Wildman.

The countdown has started. Just barely a month left to TOTAL Freedom. :headbange
Later,
BG

luminous

GoldDustWomen said:
LOLOL, Yanking your chain. That was me being a smartass like always. :spank:. Take care and nice to see you Wildman.

The countdown has started. Just barely a month left to TOTAL Freedom. :headbange
Later,
BG

hehe, well ya got me one shot one kill lol. good to here your gonna be back. damn sure been awhile.

spain sounds like a good place to park it, best of luck, you habla espaniol(sp)lol.

take care bro

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice cbf ... , the screme shortened the flowering time for sure :yummy:

keep em coming bro

Fj

G

Morning CBF

Glad to see things are going well. Man, it's crazy how long it's been. In the end next month will be THREE ****in years, WOW. Everyone said it would go by pretty fast and most of them where right.

I've still got alot of the stuff you got me and plan on running them as soon as I can, but they are in the holding line up. I've also got some seeds you might want as well and will get you a bunch once I renew them. I'm really looking forward to the cross of my NYCD cut you did and the straight Panama Red seeds. There where some others you got me, but I can't remember off hand. Thanks again and you take care. Lots to come in the near future.
Later,
BG

Goldenseed

yes they are, and good luck with um

Thanks luminous...i cant wait to grow them out!!!

The plants in your pics look outstanding...freakin Foxtails :joint:

Keep up the good work!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts