What's new

Scratch and sniff cards - Police initiative to uncover growers

Harry Lime

Veteran
So no one has received one then? doesn't surprise me cos no one I know has either.

seems to me that the men in suits don't want to spend much money on enforcing their laws so they try to create some kinda negative awareness amongst people. The other day they were banging on about how stolen electricity costs each household - 250 quid - and estimated that a third was stolen by canna growers. So we (cos we're all electricity thieves aren't we?) as well as paying no tax on the £ millions we make are costing each household in the country about 80 quid a year.
Oh, and we're putting everyones life and property at risk cos we all got nails banged through power cables too.

I reckon they and we all know they're losing their battle against us and their scratch and sniff bullshite shows it.

Still, keep replacing those filters though!

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
on some level i cant believe you said that and on another it doesn't surprise me at all..

honestly we really must not be talking about the same "they" here.. most people cant see the they i'm talking about, the they you are talking about are the scapegoats, the curtain, a smokescreen i'm talking about the wizards behind it, the names you wont know unless you really search for them.. the handlers and agents of this system..

trust me buddy there are some serious killers out there you have no idea, armies of them,, to say these people cant rig an assassination is unbelievably naive,, but the propaganda to make people just see a bunch of bumbling idiots wherever the pyramid goes has been rife here,, thank the bbc's and sky's hard work,, just look at boris lol "how could he hurt anyone?" of course he couldnt he is a clown that you are meant to see,, like most of the people you see on tv they are just showmen entertaining and confusing(dumbing down) the masses..

i really wouldnt base your whole opinion on one propaganda documentary, because that is what you watched there btw..

you think you will find the truth somewhere on tv ???

oh dear..

if you feel like you are being controlled by media or government or whatever, then I would worry if I were you.

Dope time

Re: TV,media. You MUST EDIT what you see and Hear
Editing the right Stuff !?

Well of Course you are/would..? :D

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I saw a news report today about these.
15 people in Sheffield got busted as a result of these cards, plants with a (police) value of 89 grand seized.

Harry Lime

Veteran
I cant find that news Harry but I did find this from Lord Ashcroft 'International buisiness man, philanthropist, politician' and lying ****:-

Lord Ashcroft, founder and chairman of Crimestoppers, said: “Cannabis farms grow more than just drugs.

“Those who are cultivating cannabis tend to be involved in other areas of crime and are often involved in related gang crime and other violent crimes involving firearms.

“These individuals use violence and intimidation to carry out these crimes and endanger the lives of those around them. We want to help put an end to this and the funding that cultivation provides to serious organised crimes like human trafficking and gun crime.”

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I cant find that news Harry but I did find this from Lord Ashcroft 'International buisiness man, philanthropist, politician' and lying ****:-

Lord Ashcroft, founder and chairman of Crimestoppers, said: “Cannabis farms grow more than just drugs.

“Those who are cultivating cannabis tend to be involved in other areas of crime and are often involved in related gang crime and other violent crimes involving firearms.

“These individuals use violence and intimidation to carry out these crimes and endanger the lives of those around them. We want to help put an end to this and the funding that cultivation provides to serious organised crimes like human trafficking and gun crime.”

To be fair, what he is saying is partially true. There are a lot of very unpleasant people in the trade. Of course he makes no distinction between homegrowers, decent people who grow to sell, and gang members......

I think the news about the cards was on my local BBC news at teatime. Maybe iPlayer has it? BBC Look north.

Here, I've got something from the bbc website.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-24620010

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope someone post their unscratched card on EBAY...
I'd love to have a 'scratch and sniff' cannabis card for my collection.....

:biggrin:

Harry Lime

Veteran
To be fair, what he is saying is partially true. There are a lot of very unpleasant people in the trade. Of course he makes no distinction between homegrowers, decent people who grow to sell, and gang members......

I think the news about the cards was on my local BBC news at teatime. Maybe iPlayer has it? BBC Look north.

Here, I've got something from the bbc website.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-24620010

Thanks for that, Harry.

I take your point about the norty boyz but tarring us all with the same brush means his info is wrong so he's still a cnut.

Gert Lush

Veteran
Harry and Harry

It's worse than that. It's an attempt to make the average home-grower feel guilty for the doings of some criminal thug. Absolutely pathetic.

And the worse of it is that Crimestoppers is supposed to be a charity, not a neo-Nazi organisation targeting some easy-to-bully minority. This what they do with charity money!!! Can you believe it?

Shame that the UK does not have a single pro-cannabis organisation with cojones.
They should sue these bastards for millions, for spreading a message of hate against targeted groups, and if they as much as think of trying something similar, take away their "charitable" status altogether.

They are only slimy, money-grabbing twats at the end of the day. Wonder what their CEO gets paid? Anyone know?