What's new

Scratch and sniff cards - Police initiative to uncover growers

theclearspot

Trouble is, if you don't vote Labour, you may as well be voting Tory.
I could never vote for UKIP, they want to rip up any workers rights and do away with the NHS.
Liberal Democrats, I wouldn't piss down their necks if their throat was on fire, and they are done anyway after their big sellout.
SWP, fuck that, bunch of authoritarian wankers, who cover up rapists in their higher ranks and would have their nose even deeper in your shit than any of the current lot.
Obviously the various "Fascism lite" parties are a no go (BNP, ED)
So who to vote for, Green maybe, but with so little support, again you may as well vote Tory.
After what they did today in the commons, I truly despise Labour, but they know they have my vote, I'm not really going to be voting Labour, it will be a "Not Tory" vote.
We desperately need a "None of the above" or "None of these people represent me" box on ballot forms.

Exactly, you have hit the nail on the head. There is little real choice except for a bunch of career politicians; obviously the answer is outside liberal democracy- only a fool would think the answers are within it.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Hopefully this will backfire,make more people want to smoke ganja when they smell the fine delightfull stank.
collect the cards and ditch em in the noosey neighbours back garden,then call the popo's
heheheheh

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
has anyone smelled one yet?? what are they putting on these. I know you can get skunk scent in a bottle

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
fuck the police and fuck crimestoppers.

we should all start planting wherever we can. if everyone smells it everywhere then they will get used to it.

N

noyd666

if you smell something high, probably pigs.:nanana:

Last edited:

Harry Lime

Veteran
I renew my Rhinos every year and I hope you all do to. Their cameras don't work and our filters do, boys and girls, so fuck 'em and their nasty divisive gesture politics.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Couldnt agree more. The UK seems more and more under the thumb, every time I visit the people seem more quiescent and another freedom taken away. Theyve effectively handed the country over to a few rich bankers. Tony Blair turned the country into a PC police state.

it was always that way,, they basically took the world from london this past few hundred years,, biggest gangsters in london are at the top of canary wharf.. canary wharf obviously in the city of london, which isn't part of the uk it is privately owned,, like washington dc is to america, a parasite..

and they were all pretty much always shitbags the political class, spitting on us replacing us with machines and telling people they are useless,, shitting on the countryside, building roads and shitty housing that fucks the water table even more,, excusing austerity on people that did nothing wrong on behalf of their owners who mint the coinage who brainwash the people with a pseudo monarchy and some clever paper..

the old crown and gown isn't paying for any austerity is it? the infrastructure of the matrix we are born into, ohhh no it's us that have to pay for their manufactured conspiracy..

nigel farage is ok though.. seems strange to see him speak the truth so clearly on tv.. he doesnt give a shit after nearly dying in that suspicious crash..

robin cook was a man with a soul as well, the only one to speak out against the iraq war,, got applauded and died for it..

they assassinated john smith as well to get the labour party under their control, he was a good man and they needed "blairs" "new labour" an ultra fascist ultra pro war, center government to rub shoulders with the now also center government, nanny state, neo-liberal, ultra fascist "conservative" party in this pathetic piece of sock puppetry we call democracy..

ed balls is good friends with alan greenspan, for anyone that knows what that means.. have been for decades.. he was behind brown selling our gold, and just at the perfect time as well for some shadowy institution to make a killing off the increase in the price of gold..

RIP David Kelly

you know alot of really good people get assassinated and we as a people do fuck all like rabbits in the headlights.. it is just the way isnt it? i think we all know what has us in its grip on some level, but you don't bite the hand that still feeds you do you..

Last edited:

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
to believe they would assasinate people would point towards them having some kind of organisation between them. the fact is they dont have a clue whats actually going on- even given the high status they have.

did any one see the documentry ''the spys who fooled the world?'' how the uk/usa went to war on one asylum seekers lie about iraq?
you only have to watch that to realise they couldnt even rig up an assasination.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
on some level i cant believe you said that and on another it doesn't surprise me at all..

honestly we really must not be talking about the same "they" here.. most people cant see the they i'm talking about, the they you are talking about are the scapegoats, the curtain, a smokescreen i'm talking about the wizards behind it, the names you wont know unless you really search for them.. the handlers and agents of this system..

trust me buddy there are some serious killers out there you have no idea, armies of them,, to say these people cant rig an assassination is unbelievably naive,, but the propaganda to make people just see a bunch of bumbling idiots wherever the pyramid goes has been rife here,, thank the bbc's and sky's hard work,, just look at boris lol "how could he hurt anyone?" of course he couldnt he is a clown that you are meant to see,, like most of the people you see on tv they are just showmen entertaining and confusing(dumbing down) the masses..

i really wouldnt base your whole opinion on one propaganda documentary, because that is what you watched there btw..

you think you will find the truth somewhere on tv ???

oh dear..

I

izzywozzywizzy

Lost at sea,very true but us as nobodys we can do fuck all and never prove it .i worked in canary warf ,chinese owned.the above people you named were good people ,sky ,media are all part of this charade.grow,grow,grow is my answer,peace,

G

GreenPlant

Cannabis fumes through the post eh! :D

Reminds me of when being in hospital through alcohol reasons
And wait for this... At the ward entrances etc there they have a handwash/cleanser
That smells of (and is?)neat ALCOHOL!
I washed my hands often :D
And made a mental note of their location...! Spose. D.
"That's what I call incentive lol" NOT.But alcoholism will be a minority so right on!

Imagine this will back fire and make more growers from the "cannabis smelling sample"!?. :D

Woohoo.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
on some level i cant believe you said that and on another it doesn't surprise me at all..

honestly we really must not be talking about the same "they" here.. most people cant see the they i'm talking about, the they you are talking about are the scapegoats, the curtain, a smokescreen i'm talking about the wizards behind it, the names you wont know unless you really search for them.. the handlers and agents of this system..

trust me buddy there are some serious killers out there you have no idea, armies of them,, to say these people cant rig an assassination is unbelievably naive,, but the propaganda to make people just see a bunch of bumbling idiots wherever the pyramid goes has been rife here,, thank the bbc's and sky's hard work,, just look at boris lol "how could he hurt anyone?" of course he couldnt he is a clown that you are meant to see,, like most of the people you see on tv they are just showmen entertaining and confusing(dumbing down) the masses..

i really wouldnt base your whole opinion on one propaganda documentary, because that is what you watched there btw..

you think you will find the truth somewhere on tv ???

oh dear..

well it depends what you believe i guess. i know there are plenty of conspiracy theories out there about the illuminati or lizards and shape shifters and all that kinda thing... i just dont believe it.

so if that makes be naive then i must be...

the thing is, even if there is a greater power controlling us, they are not doing a very good job of it because i dont really conform to most of societies ideals anyway so i dont reallly care.

why do you think we went to war on iraq? (out of interest)

DemonPigeon

Veteran
I thought that was methylated spirits?
I'm pretty sure you shouldn't drink alchohol out of hand washing areas :-S

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They swapped out the dispensers for locked ones a couple of years ago at a local hospital , may be an urban myth but could taste like fine brandy to a meths drinker.

A typical 240 ml container of hand sanitizer gel contains comparable alcohol to 5 shots of hard liquor. It's hard to say when drinking hand sanitizer came into vogue, but reports of its use as an intoxicant with prison inmates started surfacing around 2009.

Chemical Composition of Hand Sanitizer

The problem here is that there are different types of alcohol that may be used as the disinfectant in hand sanitizer and only one of them isn't deadly poisonous!

Methanol is not used in hand sanitizer because it is toxic and is absorbed through skin.
Hand sanitizer containing isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) is used in hand sanitizer. While it is not absorbed through the skin as much as methanol, this alcohol is toxic and will damage your nervous system and internal organs if you drink it.

Possible effects may include blindness, brain damage and kidney and liver damage. These effects may be permanent, plus it's possible to die from drinking this chemical. Although rubbing alcohol is not good to drink, it's unlikely a person would be able to tell the effects apart from those caused by drinking grain alcohol. Drinking isopropyl alcohol initially causes intoxication, slurred speech, blurred vision and dizziness.

Hand sanitizer containing ethyl alcohol (ethanol or grain alcohol) theoretically could be drunk, except it may be denatured. This means the alcohol has purposely been adulterated to make it undrinkable. Back in the days of Prohibition, denaturing agents included arsenic and benzene. Modern denaturing agents range from toxic chemicals to non-toxic, foul-tasting chemicals. The problem is that you can't tell from the label what denaturing chemical was used.

G

GreenPlant

I thought that was methylated spirits?
I'm pretty sure you shouldn't drink alchohol out of hand washing areas :-S

The fumes bruv!!!... yes though :D

Made up of Alcohol! no mistaking.

Sure it was an anti bacterial hand wash.. A gel.
This was at christmas 2009 and then 4 other times previous to this starting about 18mths earlier.
Pancreatitis.The procedure was exactly the same.
Whenever i walked past those "entrance of ward bacterial hand washes" id always have a wipe and whiff :D

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Here is my article on the campaign.
http://norml-uk.org/2013/03/crime-s...ndangers-patients-growing-their-own-medicine/

We want to go and do leaflet drops via the UKCSC in the areas that they did them. I approached a few places to help get funds but got the finger!

i agree with your campaign completly. the only thing that bothers me is that if ''cannibis farms'' become a topic of conversation, more people will get busted. it kinda makes the public more aware of them which is exactly what crime stoppers want.

perhaps im wrong but i think its more of a political campaign atm, leaflets probs wont make alot of difference.

Wofl

Anyone know how hard it is to get such cards replicated? some guerilla distribution of copies with "alternative odours" could be immensely fun...

Latest posts

Latest posts