What's new

Scrappy's stuff!!

scrappy said:
meduser180056...I think you might be thinkin' of Scrappy420...I'm just plain 'ol scrappy...lol...QUOTE]

Yes, Scrappy 420 is laying low after the cops trashed his place. He is also busy with his new baby. Rest assured, he is never far away. :)

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Scrappy, nice looking buds mate. Did you have a good independence day? you got a replacement for that P-91 lined up?

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Been There....real sorry to hear about 420...that sucks fo' sho'...hope it works out for him....

Maj.....Hope you had an awesome 4th.....

Sammet....I had to work this 4th, so..not so good....I plan of puttin the White, and a BubbaChunk in place of the P-91.....maybe FFA, some Geisel, Blockhead...we'll see what the post brings..hehe

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey man, bogs are looking great, took a bunch of clones and they'll be going into the flower room in the middle of the month. Do you have any bud shots of that cross by any chance? Dab looks killer man, great job on her.

B/R

scrappy

Veteran
BR...hey bro...good to hear those crosses are rockin' for ya at the moment....I grew 1 out...didn't take any pics though....Had my buddy growing 2 of those gals, and they sure were frosty...with a kick ass stone....good luck..I'll be checkin' in....

scrappy

Veteran
ok.... :spank: :spank: :joint: ...Wrigley...day 60...I really, really like this stuff...only my second run with her...and looking way forward to many, many more :rasta: :rasta: :joint:

scrappy

Veteran
Purple Urkel...day 58....I have some heat issues atm, and have some kinks to work out.. so I think that has stopped her from gettin' purple...rock hard dense nugs, with a killer smell, and frosty :joint: ....not my best work...but I have some in veg.....

N

NZjay

hey scrappy..

growing the Urkle i see! i have her too, one of my long time love affairs with her.

not purple huh?.. day 58 is what... 8.2 weeks?.. how many weeks do you take your Urkle normally?...

looks good though man.. sorry i havnt been in here before.. not sure why. so many threads to visit i guess. lol.

take care..

scrappy

Veteran
NZJAY...what's up brother....glad ya dropped in....This is my first run ever with the Urkel...yeah no purple....I got some high temps atm...trying to fix that prob...not sure when to take the urkel...was thinking by 9.5 weeks at the latest..what do you recomend?......stop back

scrappy

Veteran
BR...thanks bro...Next time she'll be way more purple...hehe

Vermonster...glad to see ya here too....I love this place..

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
looks abso-fab Scrappy...great lookin flowers...Hope ur weekend was great and stony!!!Peace bro

- Z

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
scrappy said:
Been There....real sorry to hear about 420...that sucks fo' sho'...hope it works out for him....

Maj.....Hope you had an awesome 4th.....

Sammet....I had to work this 4th, so..not so good....I plan of puttin the White, and a BubbaChunk in place of the P-91.....maybe FFA, some Geisel, Blockhead...we'll see what the post brings..hehe

Whoa, sounds good mate. So whats the wrigley like? I've never heard of it before. Nice dense buds on them - wrigleys like the gum maybe? :joint:

scrappy

Veteran
I think the Wrigley smells like a type of mechanics hand cleaner, not the citrus kind though..It does kinda have a Mint/spearmint thang goin' on too...I think the stone is strong and has a nice blend of head/body..though I think it's heavy in the head department..the taste is just like the smell, you have this minty quality to this weed..Nugs are rock hard..and frosty as hell..they purple up nice in cool tempsIt's awesome..A must have...this gal will be the rotation often..It's a cross of Bubba Kush x Fuma con diablos...made by MoonshineMan...his special mom from the beelzbubba seed line..YUMMY...everone needs this gal

scrappy

Veteran
Well I chopped down the Purple Urkel...Dabney....Mustang Mist.....and Wrigley....can't wait to try the Urkel and the Dabney....

scrappy

Veteran
FINALLY!!!.... :jump: ....talk about your withdrawl....back to it

Dabney...this was like 3 days before the axe....she's hangin' right now...almost dry :joint: