What's new

Scrappy's stuff!!

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Mustang Mist BHO...kinda turned it into budder..hehe!!...it's good..good!!...I sure am diggin' this bho thang.... :bashhead:

scrappy

Veteran
I have a couple different plant that had to "rough it"...what's ya gonna do??....Here is the Dabney around 7 weeks...should have transplanted this gal before flower...and having a heat issue(of course) so alittle stunted there too....anyway....

scrappy

Veteran
Hey now!....Veg area is way overgrown..and rootbound city...gotta stretch um a couple more weeks...way to many at the moment...hehe....whole bunch of different stuff....black widow g-13, unknown sativa, pure kush, dabney, wrigley, blackberry s1, P-91 s1, chem2chunk, ak-48, purple urkel, daywrecker :jump: :dueling: :bashhead:

Then dinner....Shredded Braised Chicken Ragu' toss in linguini... :nanana: ....Damn I'm a good cook.... :muahaha:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey bro...plants are lookin good...dinner too, YUMMMMM!!!!!Whatcha got in there, maybe I can give u some tips to make it even better!!LOL(Im a chef!!)...Anyways, Ill be checkin in from time to time, been real busy with work lately...tryin to make the rounds...Peace bro, keep it up...

- Z

scrappy

Veteran
Hey Zeus....I'm a chef too...Here is my method...I browned some chicken..sweated some onion in butter, added garlic, and red pepper flakes...green olives chopped...then add some bay leaf...hit it with alittle white wine...then added some chicken stock, added 1 roasted red pepper, and a can of whole tomatoes(about 4 pulses in the robocoupe)...added some dried thyme and oregano..alittle salt and pepper..brought that to a boil, added the chicken...then cover it and braised in the oven, at 300 for like 1-1/2hr.....pulled the chicken out...shredded it and then added it back to the sauce..and simmered for about 10 min...DONE!...of course, cook your pasta, and add it to the sauce when it's almost cooked through...let the sauce finish cooking your pasta...top with some parm cheese...friggin' killer.....that's my cooking demo for the day..hehehe

Last edited:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey scrappy
pis of food is just same as pics of weed...after staring at for a while u just wanna go grab some
looks like u got a killa selection for this round ,and they look a nice size
:respect:
:lurk:

scrappy

Veteran
Hiya, there M thanks for the props....Most of those were under a 400 watter...sure makes a difference..between cfl's and that 400...gonna start saving my pennies and get a T-5 deal....been eyeballin' those for a minute now...peace

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Oh shit Scrappy, big SORRY to ya bro...I 4got u were a chef as well....sounds just like how I would make the same dish...to the tee pretty much...Ive made that dish B4, and it IS killer for sure...love food like that...

I did a tasting for some guys today for a new job...made a Mushroom & Asparagus salad with apples, pecans & lemon-thyme shallot vinaigrette...Seared Ahi tuna with some grilled mustard greens, orange brown butter & a candied orange/parsley salad...then a Rack of Lamb, herb crusted, with a yukon potato hash, roasted tomatoes, green olives, mint and a smoked chili demi glace...whew!!!Yea dude, we shoukd swap ideas....Peace bro...

- Z

scrappy

Veteran
thats an awesome tasting menu bro...love the ahi dish...and that hash...and a smoked chili demi..need that recipe...haha...I'm down with an idea swap...I forgot the green olives ..I edited them in...peace bro

scrappy

Veteran
Hey Now!!.....Pure Kush about 3 days in.....needs a shot of N next watering...

Dabney...54 days or so...nice considering the heat :spank: :bashhead:

Wrigley....also 54 days..the heat sucks...looking into air cooled reflector/hood...can't really run a/c atm.... :violin: ...anyway...

M

manchild

Hey scrappy.All your ladies look nice and healthy.I also have to invest in a t5 system one day.Thanks for sharing those lovely pics.That food has my taste buds watering as we speak.

scrappy

Veteran
Thanks MC....still have a heat issue....It's amazing what 10 or so degrees can do to the gals......Yeah that dish rocks...and is so easy to make....peace

Piffington

Yeah, I know what you mean bout the heat bro. I had a mishap this past weekend and really had an issue with the temps :cuss: . Plants still look great though :joint:

guineapig

Veteran
Lovely stuff Scrappy!!!! :woohoo: :jump:

Mustang Mist looks frosty as heck......does she smoke as well as the chemchunk2???

Keep Dope Alive!!!! :smoke:oOoo

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

scrappy

Veteran
guineapig...thanks for the kind words..about that MMist..to me at this moment she is my fav...potent...hits ya right in the head..with alittle body buzz that creeps on ya...couple tokes and I'm baked...to much and I'm out ..zzzz....The ChemChunk2 is up there..but more body..imo

Thanks BR...how ya doin' bro...I'm gonna drop by your thread and check out those crosses...see what's doin'..hehe

Last edited:

scrappy

Veteran
P-91 (fake..think it's a s1)...got 1 more of these in veg...then that's it for me...not gonna run this gal anymore....good yeilder...just not that kill in the stone dept...don't get me wrong..she's good...just not what I'm looking for...gonna let my friends keep her around if they want....