What's new

Scott Family Farms 2023 releases . . .

acespicoli

... :thinking: maybe its legit this time ?
1708137631710.png

;)

Last edited:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another update...

aside from seeds being appropriated by customs. All the reeferman websites or resellers using the name have been bought, shut down or sent letters , or will be recieving them, by the company that owns the reeferman name(one of reefs ex partners who has all his stock)

I'm surprised these so called "charles best friends" haven't stepped In to send anyone any freebies. Isn't that what friends are for?

If anyone anywhere in the world wants some pink kush or tuna kush hybrids(sorry nothing pure). I have very limited number but a can spare some freebies for icmag members left out in the cold.

This is just all bad for canadian breeders in general.

Smash that dm if I can help

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Another update...

aside from seeds being appropriated by customs. All the reeferman websites or resellers using the name have been bought, shut down or sent letters , or will be recieving them, by the company that owns the reeferman name(one of reefs ex partners who has all his stock)

I'm surprised these so called "charles best friends" haven't stepped In to send anyone any freebies. Isn't that what friends are for?

If anyone anywhere in the world wants some pink kush or tuna kush hybrids(sorry nothing pure). I have very limited number but a can spare some freebies for icmag members left out in the cold.

This is just all bad for canadian breeders in general.

Smash that dm if I can help
You're the best. Thanks, friend.

RobFromTX

I'll always remember him for his hilarious sentence runons

Why are you being so mean person harvested a million seeds with kevin jeodry best genetics on earth youre just a real freakin jerk 😜

Mars_Barz

I've been sitting back watching these shitshows play out thinking how the hell do these guys keep making up some fantastic claims everytime interest is shown in an older or hard to find strain these days? The Reeferman issues are a shitshow in themselves but the claims medman keeps making across more than one forum have pushed me to just outright call utter bullshit.
All this RKS and Pink nonsense..... there never was a decades old pink clone sheesh man. The newbs might eat that shit up but us 30plus year growers and those of us who were a bit connected over the years..... I mean dude..... don't you get tired of trying so hard to have the "original" of anything??

I have reached the point where I just gotta call it like I see it. Full of shit stories all around.
Grand claims that no one can verify and no players in the industry coming out saying they back those claims.

Like your attempts to make claims in the hashplant thread here started by another member who shares a hashplant quest as I do and the "Original 80's hashplant" thread you started on another forum to try and convince everyone there that you had all these old school connects on the sunshine coast and that the clone you had .... that you tried to suck me into verifying from your pictures ended up being total bullshit. You made a claim , then got called on it and instead of leaving it be, you came back and made up another story and if that wasn't enough came up with a third version. By the end of it your "original 80's hashplant" clone only changed it's pedigree three times in that thread. With each story getting more convoluted and less believable.
This has been your modus operandi since you coined your "med man brand".
Now you want to bump heads with respected members here that don't send forth a river of bullshit everytime a rare strain name comes up? Those people, including myself , who were growing weed long before anyone every heard the name Med Man . Have some respect for this site and the vast membership here and especially the noobs who guys like you seem to enjoy preying on.

Continual bullshitting to market your brand should not be allowed here or anywhere else in the canna community.
Now you are offering me "original black tuna seeds" in chat messages???? Like WTF man , did you not read the posts I made just a week or so ago about my involvement in bringing the Tilray black Tuna cut to a cubed regular seed line? Other than myself and a few light mentions on the forums..... this strain has fallen to obscurity because it is a medical strain and not considered a player in today's recreational market. With 17 to 17.9% THC and average .003% CBD , by way of 3 independant Canadian lab tests, it's a mediocre recreational strain at best. It is a very relaxing smoke though and for muscle aches and general muscle relaxation it is an excellent strain. it also gave me the munchies which is good too. I let it go from my personal grows nearly 6 years ago now..... it was that good LOL
Not gonna sit by and watch this bullshit fest anymore so be prepared to be called on it from now on. And please..... don't offer me any cuts or seeds again. I have clearly not been interested from the outset.
A mental health check might be in order as well because this level of deception , coupled by the equal level of folks calling BS kinda suggests some deeper issues at play.
now kindly keep me out of your comments, messages and chat offers..... I am not interested in the slightest.
You BC growers have achieved cult status among those who smoke weed over here in Alberta.

My apologies for tagging you in a comment you made seven months later, but I have to ask. I'm in search of a strain of kush that was circulating in Alberta back in 2008 that (supposedly) came from BC. It was sold in dark green sealed bags and was only ever referred to as kush. Best weed I have ever smoked and I have yet to taste anything that comes anywhere even REMOTELY close to how good that weed was.

You wouldn't happen to be familiar with it would you?

And further, to address your comment about the black tuna strain.. Is it really not good? I was about to pull the trigger on buying seeds from a reputable source who has crossed many of their own strains with the tuna but I became alarmed when I saw the name 'Reefermans' in brackets next to the Tuna Kush F2 seeds that I originally intended to purchase.

And perhaps for good reason, as someone in this thread failed to procure healthy robust plants from their pure tuna seeds.

Again sorry to tag you so much later, I'm just tired of growing/smoking "kush" that smells like apples and tastes like ass and leaves me with a resounding hatred and distrust of those selling these things.

Tynehead Tom

You BC growers have achieved cult status among those who smoke weed over here in Alberta.

My apologies for tagging you in a comment you made seven months later, but I have to ask. I'm in search of a strain of kush that was circulating in Alberta back in 2008 that (supposedly) came from BC. It was sold in dark green sealed bags and was only ever referred to as kush. Best weed I have ever smoked and I have yet to taste anything that comes anywhere even REMOTELY close to how good that weed was.

You wouldn't happen to be familiar with it would you?

And further, to address your comment about the black tuna strain.. Is it really not good? I was about to pull the trigger on buying seeds from a reputable source who has crossed many of their own strains with the tuna but I became alarmed when I saw the name 'Reefermans' in brackets next to the Tuna Kush F2 seeds that I originally intended to purchase.

And perhaps for good reason, as someone in this thread failed to procure healthy robust plants from their pure tuna seeds.

Again sorry to tag you so much later, I'm just tired of growing/smoking "kush" that smells like apples and tastes like ass and leaves me with a resounding hatred and distrust of those selling these things.
No worries, I don't mind the questions.
Let's wind the clock back to the early 2000's in the BC lowermainland.... might have been as early as 98/99 but for sure by 2000/2001 I started to see this stuff they called The Kush. I never saw anything called OG kush until I joined icmag in 2015 and started reading. So I was growing NL5, Hashplant, Blueberry, Shishkaberry as my cash crops during that time and up to 2005 when I had to shut down for 10 years. My crops were bought by guys who exported out of province but i did sell the odd bag to one of my friends that was a smaller quantity dealer to pay for his own smoke basically. So he would hit me up for NL5 and Shishka regularly until "the Kush" came along. I am pretty sure the dealer guy I was selling to had made either a biker connection in white rock bc , where he grew up.... or thru the race track crowd as he was related to some guys in the big time 1/4 mile circuit and I know they toked hard.
So there was The Kush.... and kevin the dealer guy never wanted to look at NL5 again though he always wanted shishkaberry. Everyone wanted the hashplant I was growing , even him, but I never sold it locally, I wasn't allowed to. It was above and beyond the kush and I still seek that plant...talked about in the post you quoted hehe. That Kush was the only kush I knew about until a few years later Bubba , Skywalker, Tuna , rockstar and hells og all started to come around in the packs the dealers were buying.
It's hard for me to speak about cannabis from a strain perspective for the years 2006 to the end of 2015.
In all the years I grew back then between 89 and 05, I was a recluse, keeping my circles tight. Most friends had no idea that I was growing all the weed I was smoking with them. Only the closest few. I didn't join the internet of weed until 2015 , I avoided it all and just bought good weed from a couple trusted friends all those years.

Black Tuna..... My experience is with what we call in BC , the Tilray cut. It is the commercial cut that has circulated thru the large black/grey market dispensaries before legalization and is said to be the house cut of the large LP , Tilray on Vancouver Island. I don't really know all the backstory other than what is already found on the internet. It is good smoke but it is a medicinal variety and for me it was good for that purpose but my friends that just wanted to get blazed while visitting LOL , found it a little lacking in flavor compared to other known elite commerical cuts like Pink or Bubba or even say OG Kush. All that said, I really enjoyed the Black Tuna, both growing it and smoking it. Was good at relaxing my body and bringing on munchies and the oil I made from it using everclear..... was really nice and if I grew it again it would be for that purpose. Yield was on the above average side as well. Not sure if my pics are still on the site but I did grow and show it here in icmag back in 2017 ? I'd have to go back and check. I have never grown it in seed form but I did make some crosses of my own with it because I liked the structure, vigor, yield, flower formation.... just needed a layer of flavor added in hehe

Latest posts

Latest posts