What's new

schrooms. A to Z

G

Man , I had no idea it was such a delicate process.Any body tries this, make sure it's a good pressure cooker, and be careful with 'em. The newer ones are pretty much idiot proof, but grannys old one may give ya a nice steam burn.

Great info guys. The ex says I still can't have any tho...:mad: Oh well, the price ya pay for domestic tranquility I guess.

issack

Veteran
well if she is your ex STANKBUD then why should she have a say so????..lol
just wip up a nice schroom tea and give it to her...if she gets out of control then just lock her up and she'll be better in about 5 hours...ilmao

issack

Veteran
the tyvek seems cool. i use a hepa filter under the lid.. so the air that moves threw the holes in the lid is free from airborn alergens and mold spores

G

tyvek is a polypropelene filter material, they also wrap homes in it, and make kites out of it

it allows air through but filters down contams get caught on the first layer in or inbetween, never able to pass through

putting the metal lid between the two and having 3 holes for air exchange keeps enough water in the corn(dries kinda quick but wiht this method its perfect)

colonization times are 7 days from agar culture.

i have isolates which are cloned tissue from the largest fruit of hte largest cluster done onto a petri dish of agar

so basically i grow the same shroom all over the log

much better than multispore innoculation or even a liquid culture.

also a much simpler receipie for liquid culture is

2g of karo syrup
200mL water

(1g syrup per 100mL water)

yes i frequently take prints to give away its simple

G

issack said:
well if she is your ex STANKBUD then why should she have a say so????..lol

believe me , I've had that thoght! LOL. seriously though, we started living together again about a year ago, and since relationships sometimes require compromises, I'll let that one go, especially since she never says a word about what I spend on this hobby. Tell ya the truth, we get along better now than we did married, and we were married 12 years!

Bigmone> that's a kewl link, sadly all I will do is look and remember back in the "day". Gawd those things were great. The worst thing that ever happened was amazing technicolor dreams....and I never really had a bad experience with them

B

BuzzBoy

ill be watching this one! id love to start growing my own shrooms someday, and between issack and danimal, i think that someday will be a possibility.

bird

man o man shrooms are the shit. not ate any ina long while, these methods of growin em seem simple. me n the ms. bird would love ta eat some might have ta try n grow a few. great way of explainin how to you guys.

G

oh shit

youre hawai'ian bro

me too

what island are you from?
maui here

born and raised in haiku

got fam all over the islands

issack

Veteran
Big island kona boy here....cool cool!!!. we're spreading the aloha for everyone..

Ho bra...mean da thread eh?....shoooots!!!

B

BuzzBoy

how is hawaii? a nice place to live or what? im from canada and dont really know what its like to live in the US, never been there personally.. but i would love to at least visit hawaii someday.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Teehee

Teehee

4974100gwetnotmine.jpg

:wave:

G

Glad I found this thread. I plan to start a batch of jars next week and post a howto/pictorial for everybody...Probably just the pf-tek to try to get some people to jump into the hobby. Its how I started. :)

issack

Veteran
BLUE. well thats good and all but i had to think for a long time before i did a thread...i did'nt want to impose on the this sight...we're all here for growin weed not mushrooms...i just wanted to share with some of my friends on here and have some fun...you never know..people might start to see the schroom threads and more would come and ICmag would get pissed...my two cents anyway as GROWDOC WOULD SAY...ha!!!...hey where you at growdoc god damnit!!!!...i know your over here watchin brewing up some plan.......

Latest posts

Latest posts