What's new

Schizophrenic's New Indoor Aero\NFT Grow Room

I dont want to sound like an idiot but is this is a 24 hour cycle?(1min on 5 mins off) The reason i ask is i have some seedlings in the cloner right now. 24 hour light..they are 7 days old, they started to grow fast when i took them out of the Rapid Rooters and put them into the cloner.but now being in there for a few days they look like they stoped growing and are turning sort of yellow, PH is 5.8(No clonex:(..water is cooled and nice and cold.

Yes. It is a continuous 24 hour cycle for the pumps. 1 minutes on, then off for 5 minutes to allow the roots to dry a bit. All day, all night, always. Only a recycling timer will do this job.

18/6 would be fine for your light cycle. Water RO filtered? Calibrate your meter if you can and go get a PPM reading, what is it? Check the PH again just to be certain too. May want to pick up some clonex solution. Be sure to get the liquid, not the gel. You dont really need the gel with this method. Hell, you dont really need the clonex in perfect situations but it does help....

D

DjRightHooks

Thanks for replying...unfortunetly im using tap right now(i know that retarted) right now it sits at =PH 6.0 and 400 ppm..i need to get the RO working tonight...You make it look easy..haha ..

Without the RO let your water stand a few hours before using it..... It will help rid yourself of any chlorine in your tap. Keep room temps at 75. And once they come up and stretch a bit resetting them in the sleeve a bit lower is always a good touch.

With aero problems can present themselves fairly quickly and there is little room for error, but It's easier than most think. Just takes a bit of attention to detail.

I know I read all that but what about AC/Dehumid, fans, pump, ect... What does it all add up to at the end of the month? Or if you mind me asking how much do u pay a month in bills on ur electrcity. And also how r u preventing power shortages?

I know I read all that but what about AC/Dehumid, fans, pump, ect... What does it all add up to at the end of the month? Or if you mind me asking how much do u pay a month in bills on ur electrcity. And also how r u preventing power shortages?

Sorry but I'd rather not discuss the specifics of my utility bills online. :noway: lol

You can easily do the math yourself based on the equipment you plan on running and your specific area's posted kw per hr rates.... Be sure to include taxes and the regulatory\supply fees.

schizo - :respect: excellent thread. I'm brand new to aero and RIU is currently down... I'm assuming you leave the flowering ladies in their 2" neoprene chokers the entire gro. Do you have any problems with roots overtaking the nozzles and/or cloggin the vinyl fence rails?

Thanks for sharing. You've inspired me for my next grow :joint:

I'm assuming you leave the flowering ladies in their 2" neoprene chokers the entire gro. Do you have any problems with roots overtaking the nozzles and/or cloggin the vinyl fence rails?

Yes, they remain in the 2" pots. No issues thusfar...... Knock on wood :joint:

If roots grow out the ends I simply trim them back. Does not hurt anything.

L-Immortal

Schiz fugging awesome show brother. I'll be keeping tabs on this and may all your nugs swell beyond recognition. By the way what is you ceiling height at? you mentioned it was a slight issue a few pages back

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
NICE work man! Just a little note. I am growing out Dutch Passion BB right now. BB likes low low nute levels and is prone to throw out some nanners. Keep It GreeN!

Yeah, I'm familiar with the strain. I've grown it before. Lost a real nice stable mother which I'm in the process of replacing now with all luck. New to growing it in this setup however. Seems to do fine as long as I dont push much past 1200ppm.

New pic.... Just chopped a couple of the NL5xWW down and hung to dry....

picture.php

Awesome show schiz, I'll have my aero system up and running soon.. I'll be sure to send you a link, To prevent Roots from Clogging up the mister i zip tied the entire manifold to the hood of the lid, Kinda stoled the idea from the aquatops!

I'll be checking in with yah brotha!

4hoto

Awesome show schiz, I'll have my aero system up and running soon.. I'll be sure to send you a link,

Thanks.

To prevent Roots from Clogging up the mister i zip tied the entire manifold to the hood of the lid, Kinda stoled the idea from the aquatops!

Dont quite understand what you're trying to say here or how it would apply, I dont have any clogging issues. Take care and thanks for stopping by. :joint:

growshower

first little harvest looked nice, sorry to hear about the mother you lost, i know it is probably in the past but that has happened to me before and it is so frustrating, always lots of fun in discovering a new one though

Latest posts

Latest posts