What's new

Schizophrenic's New Indoor Aero\NFT Grow Room

This has to be 1 of the nicest threads I have read here so by far. Thanks schizo for the indepthness. I really enjoyed it & I have learned quite a lot in such a short read. PEACE

P.S. How many gallons of water or nutes do you have in your 18 gal rez? If you have already posted that answer ignore the question. L8R

ResinKing

A thread to be proud of here man , Excellent read , good info and quick responses - hats off to you Skitzo. I grabbed a seat looking forward to seeing your 1st harvest.

not too much longer on the white dwarf...... nice n' frosty

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

D

DjRightHooks

White Dwarf Looks excellent so many crystals..Schizophrenic 1 question when you had the seedlings in the aero cloner what kind of ph were you running and ppm? thanks in advance!

growshower

great thread schizo, really informative, love your show and all you managed to produce with such a simple system, keep up the work

D

DjRightHooks

Recycling timer is set 1 minute on, 5 minutes off. All day.

I dont want to sound like an idiot but is this is a 24 hour cycle?(1min on 5 mins off) The reason i ask is i have some seedlings in the cloner right now. 24 hour light..they are 7 days old, they started to grow fast when i took them out of the Rapid Rooters and put them into the cloner.but now being in there for a few days they look like they stoped growing and are turning sort of yellow, PH is 5.8(No clonex:(..water is cooled and nice and cold.

Latest posts

Latest posts