What's new

Say What?! Kona G.

G

Right on man..

You got some deepchunk seeds right?

it might be cool to make some Afghani(f) x Hawaiian (m) looking for the hawaiian father that has good internodal spacing with thinner leaves good strong branching and massive budsites...

might come up with somethin crazy :)

G

yeah, and your right on point HH.

if you read through the breeders forum,
youll see some discussion where the exact thing was said... only part you left out is taste.

usin a KG dad increases the probability that the resulting progeny retain a dominant KG TASTE....as DC males tend to dominate taste wise on crosses according to everyone who has worked with her (except the lemonier? phenotype which some say isn't as dominant as the earthy pheno)

DC female by KG male, get some dc density and flower time into the equation while still retainin the KG taste.

anyway, thats the general idea, you got it straight, and we have 4 new seedplants above ground i was just given word:D (KG) so more fun to come with this line just takes time.

thanks again for swingin thru fellas..

be well

G

Ive seen an Afghani x Hawaiian Sat before

done outdoors the plants were huge...

G

i could only imagine man....

its the taste im after tho, the taste!!!!

'aloha funk' as i like to call it, and there are plenty o' indica crosses planned.. projects are off their feet and we'll have some nice stuff to try in '07 outside

G

you want aloha funk?

Skunk#1(cheese) x Afghani/Hawaiian

ohhh the yields...

G

if i had the cheese cut we could make that happen :p don't tho.

only skunk #1 related stuff i got is jack, sherry (skunk#1 (sam) x Cherry Kona), and possiblu green crack...if thats even skunk#1 i forget now:chin:

Wrecked

Hey Cj it was greens from cbay/ cw that made the cross he is here now as well. I will snap some pics tommorow of his guerilla gold #1 the most sativa ones and should have the most kona phenos and i have 3 of 4 now that have shown female hairs on 24/0 as most will autoflower... I still have have another pack of his guerilla gold i havent germed yet. I was the most intrested in his GG because it autoflowers at 8 weeks and finishes early and i could possibly get two crops per season with this as a outdoor strain in my area. PeAcE

G

it autoflowers at 8 weeks and finishes early and i could possibly get two crops per season with this as a outdoor strain in my area. PeAcE

thats terrific bro i have my gripes with ruderalis but we've ran them (sensi od mix) and they do have their perks .......outside.......

never ran the MM but i have heard many a good thing about the strain.:canabis:

Guerilla Gold :tongue: what a great name...KG has ULTIMATE RESISTANCE.

i love the old jack crossed to the kona..really amazing plant to grow outdoors, was resistant to most everything, and i cant wait to recreate it.
maybe even see some actual FINISHED BUDS this time! LOL....
...that grow was torn down for proprietary reasons, just after the onset of flower:badday:
anywho, thanks for comin by, Wrecked, & keep us posted on those GG's! :canabis:

be well

G

more eye candy....36ish days.......

more eye candy....36ish days.......

5538KGlowers36d-med.JPG

5538KG36daze-med.JPG

5538anothaKG36day-med.JPG

5538KonaGoldbooyah.JPG

5538KonaGoldat36.JPG

:canabis:

Wrecked

Here go smome gg#1 shots and is a f5 and the sativa based one #2 and 3 are more indica dom and i will have some of those cracking maybe this week.
These plants have been grown under 24/0 for about 8 weeks now and i do have 3 females 1 more indica dom and 2 very sativa. I am debating on trying to save them for outdoor or to flower them inside but its still another 8 weeks before anything can go outside... i havent topped them as greens grew them all single cola and they where huge outside. I had a few pics that didnt upload and i will get more shots of them up later. The pics are of both of the sativa dom phenos.. Your cross with deep chunk sounds awsome as well.. PeAcE

KingRalph

hot damn they're lookin fine capt! n so similar too, just subtle differences, any difference in smell between the two?

beef up those mommas! we'll time this to spray a male over em for the next run :)

how're your NL doin? any signs of maleness yet? i know you want kojack back for the outdoors season ;) not 10, but 11 popped here :p check ya later capt

that's crazy right there Wrecked, an autoflowering kona gold... never woulda thought someone would make that. she's lookin pretty sativa for ya though, hope he used kona gold as the male ;)

G

hey bro

good to hear those nl did ya proper....

my nl? just there. :p cant even do anything with em yet, gonna be a bit tilli set up for that.

might put one in a bed later on, i was going to do it yesterday but never got around to it, a kush bagseed, an nl, a dc or 2 in a 7gal wide mouth, should be fun, and ill have some nice indica samplings to go by providing those few oddballs sex female:canabis:

wrecked: those look beautiful :) can't wait to see what the buds turn out like, please keep us posted:canabis:

ok, be well

G

hey KYHG, nice 2 see ya :)

hey KYHG, nice 2 see ya :)

thanks for swingin by, if ya look on the previous page at post#37 i went into it a bit with hh there on the flower time thing.

i normally dont even keep track but since our first indoor run with this strain im counting the days (or trying to) LOL, check out post 37 .

be well

Last edited:

Rolando Mota

Hey Captain, great thread you have going here. As a lover of pakalolo it's a kick to see your beautiful plants. Best of luck with your efforts and keep up the good work!

:joint:
Rolando Mota

G

shucks, thanks RM, i really appreciate your stopping in my lil ole thread here:canabis:

best of grows to you and stay safe

be well,
cj

ps- ATTENTION CAMERA PEOPLE!!!!HELP!!!my card is messed up for my cam. if anyone knows how to fix it please help. if you'd please read on.....
it is saying (after i snap a shot) that the "card is not compatible" ...it's a nikon coolpix (2.5mp, very early model, discontinued) , and last time this happened, all i had to do was delete some pics out of the folders and all was well after that... this time it is not working so i do not know if i will have new pics for a while as i've a new sun for the closet to purchase, so cashflow's tight and new cards, well, aint in the cards:D

thanks to any "on-lookers," for any help with this :canabis:

be well

Last edited:

KingRalph

heya capt i gotta run, just wanna tell ya, stick the card in, turn the camera to Play/View whatever, then the same way you delete pics there should be a format card option, format it :) sometimes formatting it in the computer doesn't work, hafta format in the camera. should to the trick. good luck man, check ya later