What's new

Say What?! Kona G.

G

thanks gunny,

shes pickin up on smell too....:woohoo: its the fruity undertones you smell in the cured version of the bud at this point, cant wait for the aloha funkyness to show thru tho:yummy: i have a feelin that the plants odor is going to constantly be changing by the time its done, as the finished product has an aroma that can only be described as "Godly"
very, very, complex.....very, very, delicious.

its only a matter of time till sour creeks are out of the closet. Then the smell is all about the KG. and what a divine stench it is!:bow::jump::eek::dance::canabis::yummy::rasta:

i'm dying to get her pollinated to carry on the genes, i just can't stop lookin at the baby clone moms. The leaves are so beautiful, only seen this type of leaf on a few plants, and they were elite clones:tongue:UW SD A11 my 98JACK, etc..also seems the seedplant dont have it too defined but the clones of the same plants do.. very odd is the world of cannabis and mary dont never cease to amaze me in some way.

keeper of the gold,
cj:Bolt:

Last edited:
G

--=KG @ 30 Days Flower=--

--=KG @ 30 Days Flower=--

5538kg30daze.JPG

G

a month & a day

a month & a day

smell is of fruit-stripe gum, ya know, the one with all the different colors and a zebra on the label:tongue:

first two shots are specimen #2
5538kgmonthnday-med.JPG

5538kgmonfnday-med.JPG

last pic is specimen#1 in back;specimen #2 in front
5538kona1n231dAy-thumb.JPG

be well:smile:

Last edited:
G

das only in da mownin...supposed ta be up cookin breakfast on somebody WOOO WOOOOOOOO

das only in da mownin...supposed ta be up cookin breakfast on somebody WOOO WOOOOOOOO

We Doit fo decoration baby, das it and das awl mang, we do it fo decoration..:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
its dat WOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOO

:biglaugh:thanks for lookin bro, i can't wait for these to mature.:bongsmi:

PS-
here's a link for the people who didn't understand that whole "WOOO WOOOOO"--
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bubbrubbsoundboard.html
den u got da flows, dem on trip off da flows man:biglaugh: click that, it's hilarious i promise:tongue:
:smoke:

G

more 31 day pix... (click to enlarge)

more 31 day pix... (click to enlarge)

Last edited:

KingRalph

it's playin in my car!

things comin along nicely capt. #2's got her runnin shoes back on looks like, gonna be stretchin those buds upwards till practically the last week huh. meanwhile she plumps too, man that musta been crazy outdoors!

lemme reiterate my hate of bubble cloners at this time :badday:
but kona baby shots in the next coupla days :) catch ya later capt

G

hehe all good my bro, i just lost a few dozen heirloom clones i know the feeling and please don't worry, the two moms shown above are more than capable of bearin:Djust give it a bit, still haven't transplanted from the 8oz cups and theyre under flourescents...

be well ralph and thanks for poppin in, c ya soon :)

ps- lmk on tht thing from that place ;) seriously lmk man! LOL!

G

hey bt, thanks for swingin' through...

hey bt, thanks for swingin' through...

lmk=lemme know

G

Ralph said:
gonna be stretchin those buds upwards till practically the last week huh.

I really wish i'd have put these into a K-rich soil mix...larger cans...and more light... these stalks are not holdin up the weight of the buds at 30 days..trained into a shphards hook and then flipped the lights....if i gav em some veg time, xplanted, et al i think theyd be fine.....i'm really pushing these plants to the limit, under ideal conditions theyll do super :)

thanks again for stopping bye :bongsmi:

Last edited:
G

dunno yet but looks like it tho right?

the other pheno goin over 70 for sure, this one ionno, it was a runt at birth, cobweb took hold when she broke ground as a seedling and i treated with peroxide, was stunted a month, and growth in veg was same exact as her sister, but smaller, runty..

now she's movin at a great pace and i could't be happier... looks like its going to finish first too, like i said ionno but yeah looks 70-80

this will be our first oppurtunity FINISHING this plant, indoors, or out...

our season od is about 45-60 days, and longest ever seen this strain go was 60, and it was smokable, just no where near done.

thanks for lookin :)

Last edited:

Wrecked

she start to look real pretty capt jack.. todays shots are beutiful... I am growing a kona gold cross. You might want to check out guerilla gold from greens as its kona croosed into might mite for early outdoor strains and most autoflower. cant wait to see what she looks like around harvest time PeAcE

G

Wrecked said:
she start to look real pretty capt jack.. todays shots are beutiful... I am growing a kona gold cross. You might want to check out guerilla gold from greens as its kona croosed into might mite for early outdoor strains and most autoflower. cant wait to see what she looks like around harvest time PeAcE

:wave:Nice ta see ya wrecked :)

KG x MM :eek: i have had the thought of that cross upstairs for ages now my brotha!!!! Gr33nz did the cross?????????

how in the world did i ever miss this?! sure it's the KG he used because it's rather......well.....rare.

be well:wave:

btw- feel free to post any and all pics of your konas or crosses in this thread, if ya want..would love to see em!!!!!!! :woohoo:

G

hey wrecked, the Kona phenotypes will be amazing taste wise, i can tell you that much...

its a flavor you will never forget, if it's the same thing i have here :)

be well!

Latest posts

Latest posts